Supported by : 가톨릭대학교
- 이은해(1999). 아동의 친구관계에 관한 연구. 아동학회지, 20(3), 77-95.
- 이은해․고윤주(1999). 학령기 아동을 위한 친구관계의 질 척도 개발에 관한 연구. 아동학회지, 20(2), 225-242.
- 최미경(2005). 학령기 아동의 친구관계 질과 사회적 행동의 관련성. 가톨릭대학교 대학원 석사학위청구논문.
- Berndt, T. J.(1996). Exploring the effects of friendship quality on social development. W. M. Bukowski, A. F. Newcomb, & W. W. Hartup(Eds.), The company they keep: Friendship in children and adolescence. Cambridge University Press.
- Berndt, T. J., & Perry, T. B.(1986). Children's perceptions of friendships as supportive relationships. Developmental Psychology, 22(5), 640-648.
- Brendgen, M., Little, T. D., & Krappmann, L.(2000). Rejected children and their friends: A shared evaluation of friendship quality? Merrill-Plamer Quality, 46(1), 45-70.
- Bowker, J. C., Rubin, K. H., Rose-Krasnor, L., & Booth- LaForce, C.(2007). Good friendship, bad friends: Friendship factors as moderators of the relation between aggression and social information procession. European Journal of Developmental Psychology, 4(1), 1-20. https://doi.org/10.1080/17405620601005606
- Buhrmester, D.(1990). Intimacy of friendship, interpersonal competence, and adjustment during preadolescence and adolescence. Child Development, 61(5), 1101-1111.
- Bukowski, W. M., & Hoza, B.(1989). Popularity and friendship: Issues in theory, measurement, and outcome. In T. J. Berndt & G. W. Ladd (Eds.), Peer relationship in child development. N.Y.: Wiley.
- Bukowski, W. M., Hoza, B., & Boivin, M.(1994). Measuring friendship quality during pre- and early adolescence. Journal of Social and Personality Relationships, 11(3), 471-484. https://doi.org/10.1177/0265407594113011
- Cairns, R. B., Cairns, B. D., Neckerman, H. J., Gest, S. D., & Gariepy, J. L.(1988). Social networks and aggressive behavior: Peer support or peer rejection? Developmental Psychology, 24(6), 815-823.
- Connolly, J., Pepler, D., Craig, W., & Taradash, A.(2000). Dating experiencers of bullies in early adolescence. Child Development, 5, 299-310.
- Cook, W. L., & Kenny, D. A.(2005). The actor-partner interdependence model: A model of bidirectional effects in developmental studies. International Journal of Behavioral Development, 29(2), 101-109.
- Crick, N. R., & Grotpeter, J. K.(1996). Relational aggression, gender, and social-psychological adjustment. Child Development, 66(6), 710-722.
- Diaz, R. M., & Berndt, T. J.(1982). Children's knowledge of a best friend: Fact or fancy? Developmental Psychology, 18(6), 787-794.
- Grotpeter, J. K., & Crick, N. R.(1996). Relational aggression, overt aggression, and friendship. Child Development, 67, 2328-2338. https://doi.org/10.2307/1131626
- Hartup, W. W., & Stevens, N.(1997). Friendships and adaptation in the life course. Psychological Bulletin, 121(2), 355-370.
- Murry-Close, D., Ostrove, J. M., & Crick, N. R.(2007). A short-term longitudinal study of growth of relational aggression during middle childhood. Development and Psychopathology, 19(1), 187-203.
- Newcomb, A. F., & Bagwell, C. L.(1995). Children's friendship relations: A meta-analytic review. Psychological Bulletin, 117(2), 306-347.
- Rose, A., & Asher, S.(1999). Children's goals and strategies in response to conflicts within a friendship. Developmental Psychology, 35(1), 69-79.
- Schwartz, D., Farver, J., Chang, L., & Lee-Shin, Y.(2002). Victimization in south Korean children's peer groups. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 30(2), 113-125. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1014749131245
- Simpkins, S. D., Parke, R. D., Flyr, M. L., & Wild, M. N.(2006). Similarities in children's and early adolescents; perceptions of friendship quality across development, gender, and friendship quality. Journal of Early Adolescence, 26(4), 491-508. https://doi.org/10.1177/0272431606291941