- Volume 23 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Man-Hour Computation Based on MODAPTS in Automobile Assembly Line
MODAPTS 기반 자동차 조립공정 공수 산정에 관한 연구
- Lee, Chang-Ho (Department of Industrial Engineering, INHA University)
- 이창호 (인하대학교 산업경영공학과)
- Received : 2021.02.24
- Accepted : 2021.03.02
- Published : 2021.03.31
Domestic as well as global automobile manufacturers are making greater efforts in cost reduction to strengthen the competitiveness. In this study, we developed a program to effectively manage standard time of automobile assembly line, and confirm based on A-automobile factory data. For the purpose, we develop the system which is possible to manage standard time as well as calculate man-hour for automobile assembly line.
- D. R. Kim(2014), A comparative study on logistics outsourcing types in the automotive company. Chung-Ang University.
- J. H. Jang(2016a), "A study on the improvement of load balance for materials supply worker in automobile assembly line." Journal of the Korea Safety Management & Science, 18(4):107-114. https://doi.org/10.12812/KSMS.2016.18.4.107
- J. H. Jang(2016b), "A study on the material supply man-hour computation based on MODAPTS in automobile assembly line." Journal of the Korea Safety Management & Science, 18(3):127-135. https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2016.18.3.127
- C.H. Lee(2016), "Supply worker in automobile assembly line." Journal of the Korea Safety Management & Science, 18(3):127-134 https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2016.18.3.127