- Volume 23 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on China's "the Belt and Road" Initiative and the Collaboration Scheme for the Main Ports in Tumen River Region
중국의 "일대일로" 창의와 두만강 지역 주요 항만의 협력방안에 관한 연구
- Li, Zhong-Shi (School of Economics and Management, YANBIAN University) ;
- Li, Xue (EF Education First)
- 이종석 (중국 연변대학교 경제관리학원) ;
- 이설 (중국 EF영어교육학원)
- Received : 2021.03.01
- Accepted : 2021.03.15
- Published : 2021.03.31
port is the intersection of highway, railway, waterway and other transportation modes, and is the key to realizing integrated transportation. There are many excellent ports around the Tumen River Region. With the obvious location advantages, Tumen River Region is an important part of Tumen River regional cooperation and development, and is the key to realizing the "borrow port to sea", which is raised in "China Tumen River regional cooperation and development planning outline -- regard Changjitu area as the development and opening leading area" (referred to as "planning outline"). This paper focus on the main ports in the Tumen River region, taking them as the research object. Furthermore, the paper makes the strategic plan for the port cluster in the Tumen River region as well as puts a collaboration scheme is proposed by analyzing the research reviews of the Tumen River region and the present situations of the main ports.
- B. J. Feng(2015), Study on the construction and planning of international logistics channel in Changjitu pilot area. Jilin University.
- B. Shao(2015), "Innovation of cross-border economic cooperation pattern in China's border areas-A case study of Tumen River regional cooperation." Journal of Commercial Economics, 19:29-30.
- C. L. Fang(2017), "The strategy and pattern of international economic cooperation among Tumen River regional cities under the background of 'Belt and Road'." Northeast Asia Economic Research, 1:5-14.
- D. L. Yang, K. H. Wang(2016), "A study on the new mechanism of Greater Tumen River sub-regional cooperation under the 'new normal'." Journal of Northeast Normal University(Philosophy and Social Sciences), 4:104-110.
- G. Q. Li(2016), "New opportunities for 'Belt and Road' initiative and Tumen River regional co-operation." Dongjiang Journal, 4:93-99.
- J. Gan, C. Y. Ma, Z. Xu(2014), "Study on the cultivation of logistics competitiveness of border ports in Tumen River, Hunchun." Journal of Jilin Normal University(Natural Science Edition), 1:136-139+142.
- J. Q. Guo, J. Lai, C. Liu(2013), "A study on the influencing factors of Tumen River regional international logistics channel-Based on AHP mode." Journal of Yanbian University(Social Sciences), 5:5-10.
- J. S. Piao, T. Zhao(2017), "A study on the implementation effect of Tumen River regional cooperative development plan-A case study of CHANGJITU pilot zone." Journal of Yanbian University (Social Sciences), 2:106-111.
- N. Ning, X. M. Li(2018), "Problems and countermeasures of tumen river sub-regional economic cooperation in Yanbian area." Market Modernization, 2:175-176.
- Naver, https://terms.naver.com/
- S. J. Xing(2014), Study on international cooperation in regional development strategy of Tumen River. Jilin University.
- T. F. Zhang(2016), Comparative study on logistics competitiveness between Lujin port and Zarubino port. Yanbian University.
- W. J. Guo(2016), "Reflections on the integration of Tumen River regional cooperation and development into the 'Belt and Road' strategy." Dongjiang Journal, 20:85-93-112. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1002-2007.2003.01.013
- W. P. Zhou(2017), "Study on Tumen River regional economic cooperation and Jilin Province opening to the outside world." Siberian Studies, 3:21-24.
- X. H. Guo, K. F. Li(2016), "Study on the relationship between port logistics and hinterland economy in Tumen River area." Journal of Anshan Normal University, 3:1-6.
- YoungnamIlbo, https://www.yeongnam.com/web/
- Z. N. Quan(2011), "Study on the development countermeasures of international logistics channel in Tumen River." Dongjiang Journal, 3:60-69.
- Z. S. Li(2018), "Current situation and prospect of import and export logistics in Hunchun." China Market, 35:80-81.