- Volume 23 Issue 1
This paper analyzed a survey of 388 general target samples to analyze the correlation between disaster safety costs and human risk factor analysis and evacuation behavior due to tunnel accidents. Considering the impact of the tunnel accident on disaster safety costs and the correlation between human evacuation and risk factors in the tunnel environment, the system should be reorganized to reflect the tunnel's basic plan, tunnel cross-section, tunnel installation.
- C. E. Hong(2016), "A study on the public safety policy of traffic tunnel." The Journal of the Korean Society for Journal of the Korean Society for Public Security Administration, 163-194.
- H. J. Cho(2015), "A comparative study on the domestic and foreign standards of differential sterilization facilities." Master's thesis, Disaster Prevention Engineering at Seoul National University.
- I. K. Seo, J. J. Park, B. H. Ahn, J. Y. Lee(2012), "A study on the characteristics of traffic accident in highway long tunnel using logit model." Journal of the Korean Civil Society, 549-556.
- K. H. Lee(2019), "A study on the analysis and evaluation of micro-traffic characteristics through analytical model development of highway tunnel section." Doctoral dissertation, Construction and Transportation Engineering at Ajou University.
- N. Y. Kim(2014), "Ventilation characteristics by traffic ventilation in a network-type underground road intersection." Doctoral dissertation, Mechanical Engineering at Kookmin University.
- S. H. Lee(2018), "A study on the effect of top ground reinforcement on the relaxation height of tunnels." Doctoral dissertation, Civil Engineering at Dongui University.
- S. H. So, K. H. Park(2011), "Experimental study on the spray density distribution of water spray facilities in tunnels." The Journal of the Korean Tunnel Underground Space Association, 1-8.