- Volume 23 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Safety System Improvement for Preventing Fall Accidents during Frame Construction in Apartment Sites
아파트 현장 골조공사 떨어짐 사고 예방을 위한 Safety System 개선에 관한 연구
- Chun, Byoung-Jo (Department of Disaster and Safety, Myongji University) ;
- Shin, Dongil Peter (Department of Disaster and Safety, Myongji University)
- 천병조 (명지대학교 재난안전학과) ;
- 신동일 (명지대학교 재난안전학과)
- Received : 2021.03.10
- Accepted : 2021.03.26
- Published : 2021.03.31
In the past, measures for the reduction of industrial accidents has led the safety and health policy of construction sites by the guidance, supervision and the regulation according to 「Occupation Safety and Health Act」 handled by Ministry of Employment and Labor (MOEL). Nowadays companies realize that due to the factors such as diversification of employment types, outsourcing of hazardous work, new construction method and complicated types of construction, etc., there is a limit on safety management for construction sites as far as it is passively led by the governmental safety management policy and regulation. In this study, in order to practice the autonomous safety management escaping from the government-led safety management, improvement plans are proposed and applied by analyzing the basic cause of the all kinds of fall accidents that could possibly occur in the apartment construction sites and by verifying the hazardous factors and risks by fields.
- E. S. Jin(2017), Changes in apartment structure. Architectural Institute of Korea Journal.
- G. N. Yang(2016), "Analysis of construction safety management Factors using AHP method." Doctoral thesis, Kyonggi University, General Graduate School.
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency (KOSHA)(2019a), A study on the current status of major disasters by type.
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency (KOSHA)(2019b), Safety guidebook for the work of portable ladder.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor(2020), Status of industrial accidents in 2019.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT)(2019), Enactment of the special construction safety act.
- S. H. Jeung(2020), Necessity of introduction of safety hold point. Institute of Construction Safety Journal.
- S. S. Shin(2016), "An empirical study on accident prevention for elder workers in high-rise building construction." Doctoral thesis, Myongji University, General Graduate School.
- Y. I. Jeon(2020), Evaluating the heinrich ratio of between direct and indirect cost of industrial accidents in South Korea. Research Report, Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency.