- Volume 6 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
심리운동프로그램이 보육교사의 자아탄력성과 보육효능감에 미치는 효과
The Effects of Psychomotor program on the Childcare Efficacy and Ego Resilience of Child care teachers
- Lee, Young-Ran (Seoul Women's College of Nursing) ;
- Hong, Hye-Jeong (Seoul Jung-gu Community Health Center) ;
- Lee, Hwa-Sun (Seoul Metropolitan Government)
- 투고 : 2020.02.03
- 심사 : 2020.03.03
- 발행 : 2020.03.31
본 논문은 심리운동프로그램이 보육교사의 자아탄력성과 보육효능감에 미치는 영향을 확인하기 위해 시도되었다. 본 연구의 대상자는 서울시 J구의 8개 어린이집의 보육교사로서 최종 대상자는 실험군 18명, 대조군 19명 이었다. 중재프로그램으로 1회 4시간, 주 2회, 총 10회, 총 40시간의 심리운동프로그램을 보육교사에게 제공하였다. 자료수집은 2017년 9월 2일부터 11월 12일 사이에 이루어졌으며 수집된 자료는 독립표본 Wilcoxon-Mann-Whitney test로 분석하였다. 연구결과는 심리운동프로그램이 보육교사의 자아탄력성과 하위요인인 대인관계 효율성 향상에 유의한 효과가 있음을 보여주었으며 이를 통해 보육교사의 자아탄력성 관리와 지원을 위한 기초근거를 마련의 가치가 있었음을 확인하였다. 본 연구는 보육교사의 직무에서의 적응과 대처능력 향상에 도움이 될 수 있는 방안을 제시하였으므로 그의미와 가치가 있다고 판단된다.
- S.La, S.Gu and Y.Park, "A study on childcare teachers' health status and job satisfaction in childcare centers," Journal of Children's Literature and Education, Vol.14, No.3, pp.307-328, 2013.
- Y.R.Lee, S.N.Park and M.R.Lee, "Impact of job stress, depression and perceived health status on job satisfaction among child care teachers," Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, Vol.25, No.4, pp.259-267, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2016.25.4.259
- Guideline of Child care Policies, Ministry of Health and Welfare[Internet], http://www.mohw.go.kr/react/jb/sjb030301vw.jsp
- K.M.Koh and S.K.Lee, "A structural model analysis on the relation among the social support for child care teachers within and outside workplace, ego-resilience, and psychological well-being," Journal of Early Childhood Education & Educare Welfare, Vol20, No3, pp.225-250, 2016.
- Y.R.Lee, S.N.Park and M.R.Lee, "Factors Affecting Health Promotion Behavior of Child Care Teachers," Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, Vol.33, No.1, pp.123-135, 2019.
- E.M.Koo, "A study on health perceptions, health promoting lifestyles and job stress of child care teachers. Journal of Korea Open Association for Early Childhood Education," Vol.12, No.4, pp.97-113, 2007.
- M.S.Song, "Structural equation modeling of social support, ego-resilience and burnout of childcare teachers : mediating effects of ego-resilience and group differences by marital status," Korean Journal of Early Childhood Education, Vol.36, No.5, pp.377-396, 2015.
- H.Hong Y.R.Lee E.Sim H.Choi and M.Lee, "Awareness of child care teacher's work and support in the community," Journal of Seoul Women's College of Nursing, Vol.31, pp.1-8, 2018.
- S.M.Lee and J.E.Pang, "The Mediation effect of Ego-resilience on Correlation between Job stress and Turnover intention", Journal of Future Early Childhood Education, Vol.22, No.3, pp.83-104, 2015.
- B.H.Park and M.K.Nam, "Effects of Social Support and Resilience on Child Care Teacher's Life Satisfaction," Journal of Korean Child Care and Education, Vol.14, No.1, pp.129-148, 2018.
- J.H.Lee, "Relative Importance and Priority of Psychomotoric Promotion Factors," Korean Journal of Adapted Physical Activity, Vol.27, No.3, pp.83-94, 2019.
- M.Phillippi-Eisenburger, "Motologie. Einfuhrung in die theoretischen Grundlagen," Schorndorf: Hofmann Schorndorf, pp35-36, 1991.
- J.Park, "Psychomotor as a practical planfor revitallization of Self-determining Activities: Focusing on Psychomotor case Analysis according to Walther's educational Anthropology Aspect," Journal of Special Education & Rehabilitation Science, Vol.56, No.4, pp.199-224, 2017. https://doi.org/10.23944/Jsers.2017.12.56.4.9
- F.Schillin, Grunlagen der Motopadagogic, In:Clauss, A.(Hrsg.): Forderung entwicklungs gefahrdeter und behinder Heranwachzlsender, Erlangen, pp.184-194. 1981.
- E.J. Kiphard, Pshchomotorik in Praxis und Theorie, Gutesloh, pp.25-56, 1989.
- R.Zimmer, Psychomotorik, Seoul, Seoul Welfare Center for the Disabled, pp.29-35,58, 2005.
- S.H.Won, "A study on the Priciple of Psychomotorik Depending on Tension and Relaxation of Muscle," Journal of Emotional & Behavioral Disorders, Vol.23, No.4, pp.217-240, 2007.
- H.Kim, and M.Lee, "The Effects of the Psychomotology Group Counseling Program on the Social Skills and Stress Coping Scale of University Students," The Korean Journal of Health Psychology, Vol.13, No.3, pp.745-756, 2008. https://doi.org/10.17315/kjhp.2008.13.3.011
- S. Kuntz. and V. Grundwald.(H.K. Cho, Translation), Motoligie, Seoul: Seoul Welfare Center for the Disabled, 2000.
- Korean a'KP, https://www.kakp.or.kr/sub.html?code=3456
- H.J.Park, "Perceived stress, Coping process and Depression to Ego-resilience," Unpublished Master's Thesis, Korea University: Seoul, 1996.
- K.Y.Lee, "The Relation Between Teachers' Child-rearing and educational belief, Efficacy of child care and teaching, job stress, Infant temperament and Teacher-infant interaction," Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, 2007.
- D.Moon, "A Meta-analysis of the Factors Related to Psychological Burn-out of Early Childhood Teachers," Korea Academy Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.19, No.11, pp.38-52, 2018.
- H.S.Oh, "Effectiveness and applying a resilience program development for Educare teachers," Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Kwangju Women's University, Kwangju, 2019.
- G.Oh, "Effects of Childcare Teachers' Emotional Regulation on Self-efficacy-Through Activities of Horticulture Experience Program Mediating effect of ego-resilience and psychological Burnout," Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Seoul Hanyoung University, Seoul, 2016.
- Y.R.Lee, J.Jeagal, W.H.Moon and S.Y.Lee, Health education, 3rd ed., Paju: Soomoon-sa, pp.24-25, 2017.
- K.Spatt, "Emotions at work: The effect of emotional labor, rewards and intensity ofn the psychological distress of child day care provider", Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Johns Hopkins University: Baltimore, 1996.
- H.J.Kim, "The effects of group art therapy using Based Active Parenting Now (AP) on the self-efficacy and occupational stress of child care teachers," Doctoral dissertation, Yeungnam University, Gyeongsan, 2010.
- S.J. Ha, "The Effects of Group Counseling with Active Parenting Now (AP)on the Occupational Stress, Self-efficacy and the Efficacy of Child care Teachers," Master's Thesis, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, 2012.
- H.J.Kim and S.M.Han, "The effect of Childcare-work Ability program Efficacy of Childcare, Role Performance of childcare Teachers and Sensitivity of Teachers," Winter Conference Papers of Korean Living Science Association, pp.109-110, 2012.