Supported by : 안동대학교
- Pramanik, C., Saha, H., and Gangopadhyay, U. "Design optimization of a high performance silicon MEMS piezoresistive pressure sensor for biomedical application," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol.16, No.10, pp. 2060-2066, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1088/0960-1317/16/10/019
- Chang, S.P., and Allen, Mark G. "Capacitive pressure sensors with stainless steel diaphragm and substrate," J. of Micromecjanics and Microengineering, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 612-618, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1088/0960-1317/14/4/023
- Lei, K. Foung, Lee, K.F., and Lee, M.Y. "Development of a flexible PDMS capacitive pressure sensor for plantar pressure measurement," Microelectronic Engineering, Vol.99, pp. 1-5, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mee.2012.06.005
- Park, C.Y., Kweon, H.K., and Jun, Z.Z. "Research for design and characteristic interpretation of capacitive pressure sensor structure," Journal of the Semiconductor & Display Technology, Vol.14, No.2, pp.1-7, 2015.
- Tufte, O.N., Chapman, P.W., and Long, D. "Silicon diffused element piezorsistor diaphragm," J. Appl Phys., Vol. 22, pp. 3321-3327, 1962.
- Tabata, O., Asahi, R., Funabshi, H., and Sugiyama, S. "Anisotropic silicon etching using (CH3)4NOH," Transducers'91, SanFrancisco, CA, USA, Jun 24-28, pp.811-814, 1991.
- Kanda, Y. "A graphical representation of the piezoresistance coefficients in silicon," IEEE Trans. Electron Devies, ED-29, pp. 64-70, 1982.
- Bao, M., and Wang, Y. "Analysis and design of a four-terminal silicon pressure sensor at the center of diaphragm," Sensors and Actuators, Vol.12, pp. 49-56, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1016/0250-6874(87)87005-1
- Lee, Y.T., Seo, H.D., Kawamura, A., Matsumoto, Y., Ishida, M., and Nakamura, T. "The influence of offset on silicon piezoresistive pressure sensor and its compensation using double wheatstone-bridge configuration," Proc. of the 5th Conf. on Sensors Tech., Taejen, Korea, pp. 62-69, 1994.