- Volume 26 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Chalcogenide Ge-Sb-Se Optical and Crystallization Characteristics for Basic a Planning Aspheric Lens
비구면렌즈 설계를 위한 칼코게나이드 Ge-Sb-Se 광학계 및 결정화 특성 연구
- Myung, Tae Sik (Division of Mechanical Engineering, Hanbat National University) ;
- Ko, Jun Bin (Division of Mechanical Engineering, Hanbat National University)
- Received : 2016.07.28
- Accepted : 2016.09.23
- Published : 2016.11.27
The recent development of electro-optic devices and anticorrosion media has led to the necessity to investigate infrared optical systems with solid-solid interfaces of materials that often have the characteristic of amorphousness. One of the most promising classes of materials for those purposes seems to be the chalcogenide glasses. Chalcogenide glasses, based on the Ge-Sb-Se system, have drawn a great deal of attention because of their use in preparing optical lenses and transparent fibers in the range of 3~12 um. In this study, amorphous Ge-Sb-Se chalcogenide for application in an infrared optical product design and manufacture was prepared by a standard melt-quenching technique. The results of the structural, optical and surface roughness analysis of high purity Ge-Sb-Se chalcogenide glasses are reported after various annealing processes.
Supported by : Hanbat National University
- S. S. Kim, H. U. Kim, S. H. Jeong, H. J. Kim and J. H. Kim, J. Korean Inst. Electron. Mater. Engin., 4, 386 (2006).
- Z. Strand, Glass-Ceramic Materials, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 185 (1986).
- P. W. McMillan, Glass Ceram., Academic Press, 245 (1979)
- J. Cheng, G. Tilloca and J. Zarzycki, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 52, 249 (1982). https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3093(82)90300-3
- J. Cheng, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 161, 304 (1993). https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3093(93)90724-C
- N. Afify, M. A. Abdel-Rahim, A. S. Abd El-Halim and M. M. Hafiz, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, 128, 269 (1991). https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3093(91)90464-H
- W. Wen-Hou, F. Linag, S. Xiang and P.W. Rong, Phys. Status Solid B, 250, 59 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1002/pssb.201248284
- H. S. Kim and K. Y. Park, Trans. Korean Soc. Machine Tool Eng., 16, 172 (2007).
- A. Kaswan, V. Kumari, D. Patidar, N. S. Saxena and K. Sharma, New J. Glass. Ceram., 3, 99 (2013.). https://doi.org/10.4236/njgc.2013.34016
- A. M. Elnalim Abd, K. A. Aly, N. Afify and A. M. Abousehlly, J. Alloys Compd., 491, 85 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2009.10.237
- T. Ozawa, Polymer, 12, 150 (1971). https://doi.org/10.1016/0032-3861(71)90041-3