- Volume 13 Issue 6
This paper presents analog secure communication system about safe speech transmission using chaotic signals. We applied various conditions that happen in actuality communication environment modifying chaotic synchronization and chaotic communication schemes and analyzed restoration performance of speech signal to computer simulation. In transmitter, we made the chaotic masking signal which is added voice signal to chaotic signal using PC(Pecora ＆ Carroll) and SFB(self-feedback) control techniques and transmitted encryption signal to noisy communication channel And in order to calculate the degree of restoration performance, we proposed the definition of analog average power of recovered error signals in receiver chaotic system. The simulation results show that feedback control techniques can certify that restoration performance is superior to quantitative data than PC method about masking degree, susceptibility of parameters and channel noise. We experimentally computed the table of relation of parameter fluxion to restoration error rate which is applied the encryption key values to the chaotic secure communication.
- L.M. Pecora and T.L. Carroll, "Synchronization in chaotic systems," Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol.64, No.8, pp.821 824, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.64.821
- K.M. Cuomo and A.V. Oppenheim, "Circuits implementation of synchronized chaos with applications to communications," Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol.71, No.1. pp.65 68, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.71.65
- K. Pyragas, "Continuous control of chaos by self controlling feedback," Phys. Rev. A170, pp. 421 428, 1992.
- L. Kocarev and U. Parlitz, "General approach for chaotic synchronization with applications to communication," Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol.74, No.25, pp.5028 5031, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.74.5028
- V. Milanovic and M.E. Zaghloul, "Improved masking algorithm for chaotic communications systems," Electron Lett., Vol.32, pp.11 12, act., 1996. https://doi.org/10.1049/el:19960004
- J.H. Peng, E.J Ding, M. Ding and W. Yang, "Synchronizing hyperchaos with a scalar transmitted signal," Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol.76, No.1. pp.904- 907, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.76.904
- T.L. Liao and N.S. Huang, "An observer-based approach for chaotic synchronization with applications to secure communications," IEEE Trans. Orcuits Syst. I., Vol.46, No.9, pp. 1144-1150, Sept., 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/81.788817
- Y. Zhang, G.H. Du and J.J Jiang, "Synchronization chaos by impulsive feedback method," Int. J. Blf. and Chaos, Vol.11 No.8, pp.2233 2243, 2000.
- H. Leung and Z. Zhu, "Performance evaluation of EKF based chaotic synchronization," IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I., Vol.48, No.9, pp. 1118 1125, Sept., 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/81.948440
- C.W. Wu and L.O. Chua, "A simple way to synchronize chaotic systems with applications to secure communication," Int. J. Bif and Chaos, Vol.3, No.6, pp.1619 1627, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218127493001288
- U. Parlitz and S. Ergezinger, "Robust communication based on chaotic spreading sequences," Phys. Lett. A188, pp.146 -150, 1994.
- G. Kolumban, M.P. Kennedy, and L.O. Chua, "The role of synchronization in digital communications using chaos Part I: Fundamentals of digital communications," IEEE Trans. Circuits System., Vol.44, No.10, pp. 927-936, Oct., 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/81.633882
- J. Kraus, J.A Nossek, T. Yang and L.O. Chua, "Evaluation of a continuous valued chaotic spreader used in a chaotic digital code -division multiple access ((CD)2MA) system," Int. J. Bif. and Chaos, Vol.10, No86, pp.1933-1950, 2000.
- G. Jakimiski and L. Kocarev, "Chaos and cryptography: block encryption ciphers based on chaotic maps," IEEE Trans. Circuits System., vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 163-169, Feb. 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/81.904880