- Volume 23 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Fire and Evacuation in the Public Relations Room of Waste Treatment Facilities
폐기물 처리시설 홍보실내 화재 및 피난에 관한 연구
- Lee, Jae-Young (Department of Real Estate, Sangji University) ;
- Jeon, Yong-Han (Department of Fire Protection Engineering, Sangji University)
- 이재영 (상지대학교 부동산학과) ;
- 전용한 (상지대학교 소방공학과)
- Received : 2021.02.01
- Accepted : 2021.03.14
- Published : 2021.03.31
The public relations room of the waste disposal facility is a space that can be visited by a large number of unevaluated personnel. Therefore, it is essential to design against fire, and research on fire and evacuation is essential. In this study, in order to evaluate the safety of the occupants in the event of fire and evacuation based on the life safety standards of occupants, the increase in risk due to heat, visible distance, and toxic gases on a plane 1.8m from the floor, which is the limit of breathing of the evacuee, over time. It was analyzed by location. As a result, the RSET of the P-01 exit was 93.0 seconds and the ASET was 272.6 seconds, the RSET of the P-02 exit was 45.8 seconds, the ASET was 147.7 seconds, the RSET of the P-03 exit was 106 seconds, and the ASET was 182.9 seconds.
- E. Ronchi, P. Colonna(2012), "The evaluation of different evacuation models for assessing road tunnel safety analysis." Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 30(1):74-84. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tust.2012.02.008
- J. O. Yoo(2015), "A study on evacuation characteristic by cross-sectional areas and smoke control velocity at railway tunnel fire." Journal of Korean Tunnel Underground Space Association, 17(3):215-226. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2015.17.3.215
- J. S. Roh, H. S. Ryou(2009), "CFD simulation and assessment of life safety in a subway train fire." Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 24(4):447-453 . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tust.2008.12.003
- K. B. McGrattan(2010), Fire dynamics simulator version 5 user's guide. National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA.
- L. Qu, W. K. Chow(2013), "Common practices in fire hazard assessment for underground transport stations." Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 38(1):377-384. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tust.2013.07.018
- P. Abolghasemzadeh(2013), "A comprehensive method for environmentally sensitive and behavioral microscopic egress analysis in case of fire in buildings." Safety Science, 59(1):1-9. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2013.04.008
- P. J. DiNenno(2008), The SFPE handbook of fire protection engineering (4th ed). National Fire Protection Association, USA.
- S. L. Poon(2014), "A dynamic approach to ASET/RSET assessment in performance based design." Procedia Engineering, 71(1):173-181. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2014.04.025