- Volume 26 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Blockchain Technology and Application
- Lee, Sae Bom (Big Data Research Center, Kyung Hee University) ;
- Park, Arum (Big Data Research Center, Kyung Hee University) ;
- Song, Jaemin (Big Data Research Center, Kyung Hee University)
- Received : 2020.11.09
- Accepted : 2021.02.01
- Published : 2021.02.26
Blockchain is designed to collect and store the data recorded on the network in one block unit, and is connected and stored back and forth, and its form is similar to how the blocks are connected, so it is called a blockchain. Many companies are trying to popularize blockchain-based services at home and abroad, and blockchains are used in various industries. This study introduces the technical characteristics of the blockchain and deals with application services utilizing the blockchain. Introducing 5 types of blockchain architecture and core technologies and introducing blockchain application services that are used in payment services, blockchain service networks, blockchain real estate platforms, identity verification, cryptocurrency, diamond distribution path tracking, and blog information recording. do. It is expected to increase the understanding of the blockchain and provide usefulness in future blockchain research and service development.
- J. Y. Lee, "Blockchain Technology Trends and Implications", Trend and Issues, STEPI, Vol.34, pp. 1-21. July. 2017.
- S. Nakamoto "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System", 2008. Retrieved from http://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
- T. Aste, et al., "Blockchain Technologies: The Foreseeable Impact on Society and Industry", Computer, Vol. 50, No. 9, pp. 18-28, Sep 2017. DOI: 10.1109/mc.2017.3571064 https://doi.org/10.1109/mc.2017.3571064
- Mckinsey & Company, "Beyond the Hype: Blockchains in Capital Markets". McKinsey Working Papers on Corporate & Investment Banking, No.12, pp.1-32. Dec. 2015.
- M. Crosby, Nachiappan, P. Pattanayak, S. Verma, and V. Kalyanaraman, "BlockChain Technology: Beyond Bitcoin", Applied Inoovation Review. No. 2, pp.6-19, June. 2016.
- B.S. Choi, S. Oh, P.S, Chang, H. Yang, and J.Y. Lee et al. "Top 10 trends in science and technology innovation at home and abroad in 2017", Science & Technology Policy, Vol.222, pp.14-35. 2017.
- M. Nofer, P. Gomber, O. Hinz., and D. Schiereck, "Blockchain:", Business & Information Systems Engineering, Vol. 59, Iss. 3, pp.183-187. 2017. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12599-017-0467-3
- Swanson, T. "Consensus-as-a-Service: A Brief Report on the Emergence of Permissioned, Distributed Ledger Systems. Working paper. 6 April. 2015. Retrieved from http://www.ofnumbers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Permissioned-distributedledgers.pdf
- Z. Zheng, S. Xie, and H.N. Dai, "Blockchain Challenges and Opportunities: a Survey", International Journal of Web and Grid Services, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp.352-375. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1504/ijwgs.2018.10016848
- J. Kelly, "Nine of World's Biggest Banks Join to Form Block\-chain Partnership." Reuters. Thomson Reuters, 15 Sept. 2015. Web. 03 May 2016.
- D.Y. Lee, J. Park, J.H. Lee, S.R. Lee, and S.Y. Park, "Blockchain Core Technology and Domestic and Foreign Trends", Communications of KIISE, Vol.35, No. 6, pp.22-28. 2017.
- M. Pilkington, "Blockchain Technology: Principles and Applications", 2015. DOI:10.4337/9781784717766.00019
- G. Coulouris,, D. Jean, and K. Kindberg, Distributed Systems: Concepts and Design (3rd Edition), Addison-Wesley, P. 452. 2001.
- E.S. Kim, "A Study for the Innovativeness of Blockchain", The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 23, No.3, pp.173-187, 2018.
- K.M Eisenhardt, "Better stories and better constructs: The case for rigor and comparative logic". The Academy of Management Review, Vol, 16, No, 3, pp.620-627. 1991 https://doi.org/10.2307/258921 https://doi.org/10.2307/258921
- D.S. Choi, D.M. Ok, and D.H. Chang, "Blockchain and Authentication", The Journal of The Korean Institute of Communication Sciences, Vol.35, No.7, pp.11-17, June 2018.
- C.J. Kim, "A Static and Dynamic Design Technique of Smart Contract based on Block Chain", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.19, No.6, pp.110-119, 2018.
- It Chosun, "Paycoin, increase stability based on current payment system" https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27020366&memberNo=11441650&vType=VERTICAL
- H. J. Yoo, 2020, " China, State-led Blockchain System Coming Soon" https://www.zdnet.co.kr/view/?no=20200422094334
- S. J. Cho, 2020, "Elysia launches real estate micro-investment service" https://www.mk.co.kr/news/realestate/view/2020/03/302462/
- HMLR Blockchain case study, https://codefi.consensys.net/hmlr
- Blockcahin payment solution https://bcreactor.com/case-studies/banking/
- Civic, https://www.civic.com/company/
- Bitcoinwiki, https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Civic
- Blockchain technology, https://medium.com/bitfwd/top-5-most-compelling-use-cases-for-blockchain-technology-d198e500e3d3
- Lazooz, http://lazooz.org
- Hello/.net, http://www.hellot.net/_UPLOAD_FILES/magazine/source_file/source_1517171124.pdf
- Kim, H, (2019). "Case Study for Share Economy of Energy Industry", Korea Energy Economics Institute Report, pp. 1-86. 2019.
- Everledger, https://www.everledger.io
- Steemit, https://steemit.com/kr/@mechuriya/4-steem-token-economy