- Volume 9 Issue 4
The surveillance system to prevent crime and accidents in advance has become a necessity, not an option in real life. Not only public institutions but also individuals are installing surveillance cameras to protect their property and privacy. However, since the installed surveillance camera cannot be monitored for 24 hours, the focus is on the technology that tracks the video after an accident occurs rather than prevention. In this paper, we propose a system model that monitors abnormal behaviors that may cause crimes through real-time video, and when a specific behavior occurs, the surveillance system automatically detects it and responds immediately through an alarm. We are a model that analyzes real-time images from surveillance cameras and uses I3D models from analysis servers to analyze abnormal behavior and deliver notifications to web servers and then to clients. If the system is implemented with the proposed model, immediate response can be expected when a crime occurs.
- How to use ICT to prepare a crime prevention response system, Korea Information Society Agency, 2013.12.
- S. Fleck and W. Straber, "Privacy Sensitive Surveillance for Assisted Living-A Smart Camera Approach," Handbook of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments, H. Nakashima, H. Aghajan, and J.C. Augusto, Ed., Springer, 985-1014, 2010.
- Sang-Jun Kim, Young-Hoon Cho, Seong-Geun Park, Gwang-Min Oh, Dae-Gil Yoon, Dae-Rak Son, "A Study on the Unmanned Surveillance System Using Sensors", Journal of the Korean Magnetics Society Academic Research Conference, 132-133, 2015.
- J. H. Park, K. L. Jang, & M. W. Bang, "A Study on a Moving Object Recognition Algorithm for an Implementation of Unmanned Surveillance System," The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers, 265-268, 1996.
- Joo Young-hoon, "Intelligent unmanned surveillance system", Kunsan University Industry-Academic Cooperation Foundation, Small and Medium Business Administration, 2010. 5.
- Jae-Young Chang, Sung-Mun Hong, Damy Son, Hojin Yoo, Hyoung-Woo Ahn, "Development of Real-time Video Surveillance System Using the Intelligent Behavior Recognition Technique," The Journal of the Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, 19(2), 161-168, 2019. DOI : 10.7236/JIIBC.2019.19.2.161 https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2019.19.2.161
- AI HUB, http://www.aihub.or.kr, 2019.
- S. Hochreiter and J. Schmidhuber, "Long Short-term Memory," Neural computation, vol. 9, 1735-80, 12/01 1997. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1162/neco.1922.214.171.1245 https://doi.org/10.1162/neco.19126.96.36.1995
- S. Ji, W. Xu, M. Yang, and K. Yu, "3d convolutional neural networks for human action recognition," in ICML, 2010. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.2012.59 https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.2012.59
- J. Carreira and A. Zisserman, "Quo Vadis, Action Recognition? A New Model and the Kinetics Dataset." 2017 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 4724-4733, 2017. DOI:10.1109/CVPR.2016.90