Table 1. The differences of Main Variables by Age group
Table 2. The Health behavior according to General Characteristics by Age group
Table 3. Correlation between Main Variables
Table 4. Factors influencing Health behavior by Age group
- Statistics Korea. (2018). 2018 Elderly Statistics. http://kostat.go.kr/wnsearch/search.jsp
- J. Y. Ha & E. Y. Choi. (2013). Health Perception, Health Concern, and Health Promotion Behavior of the Elders. Journal of Korean Gerontological Nursing, 15(3), 277-285.
- W. S. Jung, H. G. Kang, M. H. Suk & E. H. Kim. (2011). The use of the Internet health information for the elderly. Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, 25(1), 48-60. https://doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2011.25.1.048
- K. H. Chung. (2017). 2017 National Survey of Older Koreans: Findings and Implications. Sejong : Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs.
- H. S. Jo, H. J. Kim & Y. L. Song. (2008). The analysis of health related behavior after using health information on the internet, Journal of Preventive Medicine Public Health., 41(2), 121-127. https://doi.org/10.3961/jpmph.2008.41.2.121
- S. S. Bae, H. S. Jo & H. J. Lee. (2010). Factors Associated with Channels of Health Information Used by Metropolitan City Residents. Korean Journal of Health Education and Promotion, 27(4), 91-103.
- A. Suziedelyte. (2012). How does searching for health information on the internet affect individuals' demand for health care services ?. Social Science & Medicine, 75(10), 1828-1835. DOI : 10.1016/j.socscimed.2012.07.022
- C. J. Bakker, J. B. Koffel & N. R. Theis-Mahon. (2017). Measuring the health literacy of the Upper Midwest. Journal of the Medical Library Association, 105(1), 34-43. https://doi.org/10.5195/jmla.2017.105
- E. Neter & E. Brainin. (2012). eHealth literacy: extending the digital divide to the realm of health information. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 14(1), e19. 1-20. DOI : 10.2196/jmir.1619
- B. Tennant, M. Stellefson, V. Dodd, B. Chaney, D. Chaney, S. Paige & J. Alber. (2015). eHealth literacy and web 2.0 health information seeking behaviors among baby boomers and older adults. Journal of Medical Internet Research, 17(3), e70. 1-25. DOI : 10.2196/jmir.3992
- H. J. Kim, H. K. Joh, H. K. Kwon, H. J. Do, S. W. Oh, Y. l. Lym, J. K. Choi, H. J. Kweon & D. Y. Cho. (2009). Concern in and Utilization of the Mass Media Health Information in Community-dwelling Elderly. Korean Journal of Family Medicine, 30(6), 426-439. DOI : 10.4082/kjfm.2009.30.6.426
- M. Dutta-Bergman. (2004). Primary sources of health information: Comparisons in the domain of health attitudes, health cognition, and health behaviors. Health Communication, 16(3), 273-288. DOI : 10.1207/S15327027HC1603_1
- E. S. Nahm, J. Preece, B. Resnick, & M. E. Mills. (2004). Usability of health Web sites for older adults: a preliminary study. Computer Informatics Nursing, 22(6), 326-334. https://doi.org/10.1097/00024665-200411000-00007
- E. J. Park & J. W. Ko. (2010). Usability and accessibility evaluation of South Korean and American health-related Websites for the elderly. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration. 16(4), 457-487.
- S. Koo, J. H. Cho, E. M. Ahn, S. Y. Cho & H. Y. Park. (2016). Use of health information among older adults: trust and source of health information by gender and region. Health and Social Welfare Review. 36(2), 454-479. https://doi.org/10.15709/hswr.2016.36.2.454
- K. J. Lee & H. S. Park. (2006). A study on the perceived health status, depression, and activities of daily living for the elderly in urban areas. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 12(3), 221-230. https://doi.org/10.4069/kjwhn.2006.12.3.221
- Ministry of Science, ICP & National Information Society Agency. (2018). 2018 The report on the Digital Divide. Gwacheon : Ministry of Science, ICP & National Information Society Agency.
- A. R. Joo, YI. H. Park, I. H. Choi, H. S. Ryu, Y. K. Kim & S. Y. Kang. (2007). A study of health concerns, health behavior, and related factors in elders in senior centers. Journal of the Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing 14(4), 500-506.
- D. J. Park, M. S. Kwon & J. H. Choi. (2013). The influence of health information orientation, attitude of internet health information, and e-health literacy on personal health behaviors. Journal of Public Relations. 17(3), 379-413. https://doi.org/10.15814/jpr.2013.17.3.379
- C. D. Norman & H. A. Skinner. (2006). eHealth literacy: the eHealth literacy scale. Journal of Medical Internet Research. 8(4), e27. 1-12. DOI : 10.2196/jmir.8.4.e27.
- B. K. Lee, W. J. Byoun & J. L. Lim. (2010). The influence of individual's e-health literacy on doctor-patient communication. Journal of Cybercommunication Academic Society, 27(3), 89-125.
- M. O. Gu, J. H. Kim, J. I. Kim, H. J. Kim, H. S. Kim, J. J. Oh, Y. Eun & M. S. Song. (2003). A study on the barriers to health behavior in elderly people in Korea. Journal of Korean Gerontological Nursing, 15(2), 117-126.
- J. H. Cho. (2016). Relationship between Health Concern and Knowledge of Cardio-cerebrovascular Disease and Health Promoting Behaviors of the Elderly: Focusing on Elderly of Using Senior Citizen Centers. Master's thesis. Kongju National University, GongJu.
- S. J. Jang. (2005). Information Seeking by Elders and their Demands for Participation in Decision-Making regarding Treatment of Disease. Master's thesis. Yonsei University, Seoul.
- S. S. Lee, H. J. Son, D. S. Lee & H. W. Kang. (2017). The influence e-health literacy, subjective health status, and health information seeking behavior on the internet on heath promoting behavior. The Journal of Korea Society for Wellness, 12(4), 55-67. DOI : 10.21097/ksw.2017.11.12.4.55
- H. Shi, K. Nakamura & T. Takano. (2004). Health value and health information seeking in relation to positive change of health practice among middle-aged urban men. Preventive Medicine, 39(6), 1164-1171. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ypmed.2004.04.030
- H. J. Ju & H. K. Kong. (2019). A study on the relationship between the variables related to the health promoting behavior of the elderly. Journal of Digital Convergence, 17(2), 243-254. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2019.17.2.243
- J. M. Bernhardt. (2004). Communication at the core of effective public health. American Journal of Public Health, 94(12), 2051-2053. https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.94.12.2051