Fig. 1. Research Model
Table 1. Result of MANOVA & ANOVA
Table 2. Result of Hypothesis
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea
- J. S. Park, S. C. Park & H. Y. Kim. (2012). Concept and Forecast of Digital Signage, Korean Institute of Communication Sciences Conference, (pp. 619-620). Seoul : KICS.
- H. J. Gong. (2018). A Preliminary study on the Direction of Design and Designer in the Era of 4th Industrial Revolution, Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(4), 307-312. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2018.16.4.307
- S. W. Shim. (2010). The Study on Consumer's Attitude and Use toward Media Pole at Kang-Nam Area, Journal of Outdoor Advertising Research, 7(4), 187-211
- S. G. Min & S. H. Kim. (2014). Study on Utilization of Digital Signage Advertisements as an Experience Marketing Technique, KODDCO 2014 Conference, (365-366). Seoul : KODDCO.
- A. Yarramreddy, P. Gromkowski & I. Baggili. (2018). Forensic Analysis of Immersive Virtual Reality Social Applications: A Primary Accout, 2018 IEEE Security and Privacy Workshops, (pp. 186-196). San Francisco : IEEE.
- Y. J. Lee & J. S. Kang. (2018). Flexible Display Interface Design for User Experience, Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(1), 287-292. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2018.16.1.287
- T. Y. Chun & N. H. Park. (2015). The Effect of Augmented Reality Traits on Presence, Flow, and Relational Continuance Behavior with Smart-Phones, Journal of Distribution Science, 13(5), 45-52. https://doi.org/10.15722/jds.13.5.201505.45
- B. Reeves & C. Nass. (1996). The Media Equation: How People Treat Computers, Television and New Media Like Real People and Places, New York: Cambridge University Press.
- D. R. Garrison. (2007). Online Communication of Inquiry Review: Social, Cognitive, and Teaching Presence issues, Paper Presented at the Sloan-C Summer Workshop, (pp. 61-72). Baltimore : MD.
- D. R. Garrison, T. Anderson & W. Archer. (2000). Critical Inquiry in a Text-Based Environment: Computer Conferencing in Higher Education, The Internet and Higher Education, 2(23), 87-105.
- M. Kang & M. Wang. (2005). Cybergogy for Engaged Learning: A Framework for Creating Learner Engagement through Information and Communication Technology. Engaged Learning with Emerging Technologies. New York: Springer
- S. Y. Kim. (2008). Investigating the Relationship among Emotional Presence, Emotional Intelligence, e-Learning self-efficacy, Achievement, and Satisfaction in an e-Learning Environment. Master dissertation. The Graduate School of Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- M. Lombard, R. D. Recih, M. E. Bracken & R. B. Dittion. (2000). Presnece and Televsion: The Role of Screen Size, Human Communication Research, 26(1), 75-98. https://doi.org/10.1093/hcr/26.1.75
- J. D. Ivory & S. Kalyanaraman. (2007). The Effects of Technological Advancement and Violent Content in Video Games on Players' Feelings of Presence, Involvement, Physiological Arousal, and Aggression, Journal of Communication, 57(3), 532-555. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1460-2466.2007.00356.x
- S. J. MacMillan & J. S. Hwang. (2003). Measures of Perceived Interactivity: An Exploration of the Role of Direction of Communication, User Control, and Time in Shaping Perceptions of Interactivity. Journal of Advertising, 31(3), 29-42.
- J. Jee & J. S. Hwang. (2002). Measures of Perceived Interactivity: An Exploration of the Role of Direction of Communication, User Control, and Time in Shaping Perceptions of Interactivity. Journal of Interactivity Advertising, 31(3), 29-42. https://doi.org/10.1080/00913367.2002.10673674
- I. K. Shin & S. W. Shim. (2011). The Study on Interactive Outdoor Advertising Acceptace : Digital Signage Stikus Wall Case. The Korean Journal of Advertising and Public Relations, 13(4), 390-432.
- K. S. Han, H. K. Chin & T. J. Lee. (2013). Influence of Engagement and Interactivity Level on Accessibility and Diagnosticity in Smart Signage. International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, 7(11), 19-325.
- Caru & Cova. (2003). Revisiting Consumption Experience a More Humble but Complete View of the Concept. Marketing Theory, 3(2), 267-286. https://doi.org/10.1177/14705931030032004
- B. Schmit. (1999). Experiential Marketing: How to Get Customers to Sense, Feel, Think, Act and Relate to Your Company and Brands. The Free Press.
- K. S. Han. (2013). Digital Signage, Brand Experience, Simple Touch Type of Digital Signage, Interactive Type of Digital Signage. Advertising Research, 98, 43-84.