- Volume 4 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Smart Warning Triangle
스마트 안전 삼각대에 관한 연구
- Kim, Tae-Kook (Department of Information and Communications Engineering, Tongmyong University)
- 김태국 (동명대학교 정보통신공학과)
- Received : 2018.03.25
- Accepted : 2018.05.13
- Published : 2018.06.30
This paper examines smart warning triangles to prevent secondary accidents on roads. After a traffic accident on the road, a safety tripod must be installed to notify the accident. However, it can cause secondary accidents during warning triangle installation. To solve this problem, a smart warning triangle was proposed and implemented. A smart warning triangle acts as a triangle through a logo light projector when it detects an impact. Arduino functions as an impact detector and a logo light projector. The proposed smart safety tripod is expected to help prevent secondary accidents by acting as a safety tripod if the brightness of illumination is complemented.
Supported by : 동명대학교
- Do-Gyeong Kim, Gee Young Oeo, Yuhwa Lee, "The Characteristics of Secondary Crashes Occurred on Expressways in Korea," International Journal of Highway Engineering, Vol.15, No.2, pp.139-147, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7855/IJHE.2013.15.2.139
- Joonbeom Lim, Sooil Lee, Jongchul Choi, Sungkab Joo, "The Comparative Study on Travel Behavior and Traffic Accident Characteristics on a Community Road - With Focus on Seoul Metropolitan City," Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol.36, No.1, pp.97-104, 2016. https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2016.36.1.0097
- Ryeok Park, Jaeyeol Kim, Yongsu Shin, Jajun Kim, "The Development of automatic tripod for the preventing traffic accident," Proceedings of the KSMPE Spring Conference 2016, pp.253-253, 2016.
- Hyun-Jung La, Moon-Kwon Kim, Soo-Dong Kim, "A Health Assessment Platform with IoT Devices," KIISE Transactions on Computing Practices, Vol.22, No.5, pp. 225-234, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5626/KTCP.2016.22.5.225
- Chungsan Lee, Youngtak Han, Soobin Jeon, Dongmahn Seo, Inbum Jung, "Smart Parking System Using Ultrasonic Sensor and Bluetooth Communication in Internet of Things," KIISE Transactions on Computing Practice, Vol.22, No.6, pp.268-277, 2014.
- Eunjin Kwon, Jiwan Yoon, Yeongjin Lim, Minyeong Choi, Myeonghui Kim, "Alarm System of Medication Box based on Bluetooth using Arduino and Mobile application," Proceedings of the Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences Conference, pp.414-415, 2015.
- Chang, H. C., Hsu, Y. L., Yang, S. C., Lin, J. C., & Wu, Z. H., "A wearable inertial measurement system with complementary filter for gait analysis of patients with stroke or Parkinson's disease," IEEE Access, 4, pp.8442-8453, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2016.2633304
- Namsub Kim, "An Efficient Methodology of Fall Detection for Ubiquitous Healthcare," Journal of KII, Vol.8, No.8, pp.133-140, 2010.
- Seung-Chan Ahn, Sung-Jae Hwang, Sung-Jae Kang, Young-Ho Kim, "Development and Evaluation of a New Gait Phase Detection System using FSR Sensors and a Gyrosensor," Journal of the Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol.21, No.10, pp.196-203, 2004.
- Hee-Sub Rim, Eun-Bi Jeong, Cheol Oh, Kyeong-Pyo Kang, "Detection of Unsafe Zigzag Driving Maneuvers using a Gyro Sensor ," The Journal of The Korea Institute of Intelligent Transport Systems, Vol.10, No.2, pp.42-54, 2011.
- Hankyung Economic Glossary, gyro sensor.
- Logo light, logolight.co.kr/
- Yumi Oh, Seongwon Lee, IoT and Open Source Development Platform," Korea Information Science Society review, Vol.32, No.6, pp.25-30, 2014.
- Yujeong Shin, Gyeonghui Oh, , Hyogyeong Ban, "A Posture Correction Guidance System Using Arduino and Force Sensitive Resistors," Proceedings of the Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences Conference, pp.262-263, 2014..
- Arduino, www.arduino.cc/
- Chang-Gyu Seong, Keel-Soo Rhyu, "Internet of things application service system with open source hardware," Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Engineering, Vol.40, No.6, pp.542-547, 2016.
- MIT App Inventor, appinventor.mit.edu/
- Byeongho Kim, "Computer Programming Education using App Inventor for Android," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol.17, No.2, pp.467-472, 2013. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2013.17.2.467