Supported by : 농림수산식품기술기획평가원
- Brzezinska, M. S., U. Jankiewicz, A. Burkowska, and M. Walczak. 2014. Chitinolytic microorganisms and their possible application in environmental protection. Curr. Microbiol. 68: 71-81. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00284-013-0440-4
- Cha, K. H., H. J. Oh, D. J. Seo, Y. S. Song, J. S. An, K. N. An, and W. J. Jung. 2014. Production of organic rice (Oryza sativa L.) using organic cultivation manual. Korean J. Organic Agri. 22(1): 97-113. https://doi.org/10.11625/KJOA.2014.22.1.97
- Cha, K. H., H. J. Oh, H. G. Park, K. N. An, R. D. Park, and W. J. Jung. 2011. Comparison of growth, yield and quality by green crop treatments in rice (Oryza sativa L.) organic cultivation. Korean J. Organic Agri. 19(1): 55-64.
- Cha, K. H., H. J. Oh, R. D. Park, H. G. Park, K. N. An, and W. J. Jung. 2010. Comparison of growth, yield and quality between organic cultivation and conventional cultivation in rice(Oryza sativa L.) field. Korean J. Organic Agri. 18(2): 199-208.
- Chae, J. C., S. G. Kim, Y. G. Min, P. J. Han, I. H. Yeon, Y. B. Kim, B. Y. Lee, J. R. Son, Y. M. Ahn, and G. B. Jung. 1992. Actual conditions of quality control and improvement plan after rice harvesting. RDA.
- Ghu, J. O., D. J. Lee, and S. M. Hur. 1998. Quality and Taste of Rice. Jeonnam Rice Society.
- Hwang, K. C., S. H. An, and N. J. Chung. 2013. Midsummer drainage effects on rice growth and golden apple snails in environment-friendly rice cultivation. Korean J. Organic Agri. 21(3): 403-411. https://doi.org/10.11625/KJOA.2013.21.3.403
- Hwang, K. C., S. H. Shin, and N. J. Chung. 2014. Controlling effect of some plant extracts on pathogenic fungi and pest of rice. Korean J. Organic Agri. 22(2): 269-280. https://doi.org/10.11625/KJOA.2014.22.2.269
- JARES. 2009. Jeonnam Agricultural Research & Extension Service: A first step to organic rice farming. p. 115.
- Kang, B. R., S. G. Kim, D. I. Kim, Y. H. Lee, K. J. Choi, and Y. S. Choi. 2008. Effect of bordeaux mixture on control of rice leaf blast. Res. Plant Dis. 14(3): 182-186. https://doi.org/10.5423/RPD.2008.14.3.182
- Kang, Y. S., J. I. Kim, and J. H. Park. 1995. Influence of rice-duck farming system on yield and quality of rice. Korean J. Crop Sci. 40(4): 437-443.
- Kim, H. W., H. S. Choi, B. H. Kim, H. J. Kim, K. J. Choi, D. Y. Chung, Y. Lee, and K. L. Park. 2011. Comparison of characteristics of a paddy soil and growth and production of rice as affected by organic nutrient sources. J. Bio-Environ. Control. 20(3): 241-245.
- Kim, Y. C., B. R. Kang, Y. H. Kim, and S. K. Park. 2017. An effective and practical strategy for biocontrol of plant diseases using on-site mass cultivation of chitin-degrading bacteria. Res. Plant Dis. 23(1): 19-34. https://doi.org/10.5423/RPD.2017.23.1.19
- Lee, S. G., Y. H. Lee, J. S. Kim, B. M. Lee, M. J. Kim, J. H. Shin, H. M. Kim, and D. H. Choi. 2005a. Diseases and weeds occurrence and control in organic and conventional rice paddy field. Korean J. Organic Agri. 13(3): 291-300.
- Lee, S. G., Y. H. Lee, J. S. Kim, B. M. Lee, M. J. Kim, J. H. Shin, H. M. Kim, and D. H. Choi. 2005b. Insect pests occurrence and control in organic and conventional rice paddy field. Korean J. Organic Agri. 13(3): 301-314.
- Maung, C. E. H., T. H. Choi, H. N. Hyun, and K. Y. Kim. 2017. Role of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens Y1 in the control of fusarium wilt disease and growth promotion of tomato. Biocontrol Sci. Technol. 27(12): 1400-1415. https://doi.org/10.1080/09583157.2017.1406064
- Moon, Y. H., D. H. Oh, J. S. Choi, J. S. Na, and S. S. Han. 1998. Properities and effects of utilizable materials for organic farming in rice. Korean J. Environ. Agri. 17(4): 319-323.
- Na, G. S., S. K. Lee, and S. Y. Kim. 2007. Antioxidative effects and quality characteristics of the rice cultivated by organic farming and ordinary farming. Appl. Biol. Chem. 50(1): 36-41.
- NIAST. 2000. Method of soil and plant analyses. National Institute of Agricultural Sciences, RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- Oh, T. S. and C. H. Kim. 2013. Effect of using organic fertilizer on the growth of rice and soil. Korean J. Crop Sci. 58(1): 36-42. https://doi.org/10.7740/kjcs.2013.58.1.036
- Park, J. S., S. S. Lee, Y. H., Kim, and J. I. Choi. 2012. Analysis of economic effects for organic cultivation agriculture in rice. Korean J. Organic Agri. 20(4): 519-533. https://doi.org/10.11625/KJOA.2012.20.4.519
- Rathore, A. S. and R. D. Gupta. 2015. Chitinases from bacteria to human: properties, applications, and future perspectives. Enzyme Res. ID 791907.
- Sharp, R. G. 2013. A review of the applications of chitin and its derivatives in agriculture to modify plant-microbial interactions and improve crop yields. Agronomy. 3: 757-793. https://doi.org/10.3390/agronomy3040757
- Singh, G., A. Bhalla, J. S. Bhatti, S. Chandel, A. Rajput, A. Abdullah, W. Andrabi, and P. Kaur. 2014. Potential of chitinases as a biopesticide against agriculturally harmful fungi and insects. Res. Rev. J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 3: 27-32.
- Thomson, W. T. 1993. Agricultural chemicals, Book: Fungicides, 1993-1994 Revision. Thomson, Fresno, California.