- Volume 19 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Development of beam-spring model to analyse the stability of double-deck tunnel
복층터널 안정성 분석을 위한 빔-스프링 모델 개발
- Lee, Sang-Hyun (INHA University, Dept. of Civil Engineering) ;
- An, Joon-Sang (INHA University, Dept. of Civil Engineering) ;
- Kang, Kyung-Nam (INHA University, Dept. of Civil Engineering) ;
- Kim, Byung-Chan (BasisSoft, Inc, Construction IT Laboratory) ;
- Song, Ki-Il (INHA University, Dept. of Civil Engineering)
- 이상현 (인하대학교 토목공학과) ;
- 안준상 (인하대학교 토목공학과) ;
- 강경남 (인하대학교 토목공학과) ;
- 김병찬 ((주)베이시스소프트 건설IT연구소) ;
- 송기일 (인하대학교 토목공학과)
- Received : 2017.03.17
- Accepted : 2017.03.27
- Published : 2017.03.31
In this study, as an initial study for development of stability analysis program of a double-deck tunnel during life cycle, a structural analysis solver based beam-spring model for the double-deck tunnel is constructed. Effect of parameters(slab supporting type, depth of the tunnel and ground elastic modulus) is analyzed with the beam-spring model. The model is also compared and verified by commercial structural analysis program. It is considered that the slab supporting type affects the integrated behavior with segment lining and influence of intermediate slab on the stability of the tunnel decreases as the tunnel depth increases. The relationship between the ground elastic modulus and the effect of the intermediate slab on the segment lining needs further investigation.
Grant : 대심도 복층터널 설계 및 시공기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Ahmet, G.C. (2010), "Evaluation of structural analysis methods used for the design of TBM segmental linings", Master's thesis, Middle East Technical University.
- Bickel, J.O., Kuesel, T.R., King, E.H. (1996), "Tunnel Engineering Handbook", Chapman and Hall. New York (ITP).
- Do, N.A., Dias, D., Oreste, P., Djeran‐Maigre, I (2014), "A new numerical approach to the hyperstatic reaction method for segmental tunnel linings", International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, Vol. 38, No. 15, pp. 1617-1632. https://doi.org/10.1002/nag.2277
- ITA (International Tunnelling Association) Working Group No.2, (2000), "Guidelines for the design of shield tunnel lining", Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 303-331. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0886-7798(00)00058-4
- JSCE. (1996), "Japanese Standard for Shield Tunnelling, Japan Society of Civil Engineers", The third edition, Tokyo.
- Kim, H.S., Kim, H.M. (2012), "A study on cross sectional characteristics and available area for using the lower space in TBM road tunnels", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 14, No. 22, pp. 141-157. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2012.14.2.141
- Klar, A., Marshall, A.M., Soga, K., Mair, R.J. (2008), "Tunneling effects on jointed pipelines", Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol. 45, No. 1, pp. 131-139. https://doi.org/10.1139/T07-068
- Lee, H.S., Moon, H.K. (2016a), "Behavior of the Segment Lining due to the Middle Slab and the Lateral Pressure Coefficient in Duplex Tunnel", TUNNEL & UNDERGROUND SPACE Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 192-200. https://doi.org/10.7474/TUS.2016.26.3.192
- Lee, H.S., Moon, H.K. (2016b), "Numerical study on the connection type of inner-slab in double deck tunnel", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 18, No. 5, pp. 441-451. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2016.18.5.441
- Lee, Y.J., Kim, K.L., Jeong, K.W., Hong, E.J, Kim, S.H., Jeon, D.C. (2015), "A study on the design of shield tunnel lining in high water pressure condition", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 227-236. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2015.17.3.227
- Ministry of Construction and Transportation. (2010), Bridge Design Specification, Ministry of Construction and Transportation, Korea.
- Nikkhah, M., Mousavi, S.S., Zare, S., Khademhosseini, O. (2016), "Evaluation of structural analysis of tunnel segmental lining using beam-spring method and force-method (Case study: Chamshir water conveyance tunnel)", Journal of Mining and Environment. (Published online: 27 May 2016)
- Park, H.B., Cho, Y.K., Lee, Y.H., Kim, S.M. (2016), "Numerical Analysis of Middle Slab Behavior in Double-Deck Tunnel Considering Emergency Evacuation Space", Korea concrete institute conference, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 43-44.
- US Army Corps of Engineering (USACE) (1997), "Tunnels and shafts in rock", Engineering manual 1110-2-2901, Washington (USA).
- Wood M. (1975), "The Circular Tunnel in Elastic Ground", Geotechnique, Vol. 25, No. 1. pp. 115-127. https://doi.org/10.1680/geot.19220.127.116.11