Supported by : NRF
- D. S. Holder, Electrical Impedance Tomography: Methods, History and Applications, IOP Publishing Ltd, 2005.
- M. Vauhkonen, Electrical Impedance Tomography and prior information, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Kuopio, Finland, 1997.
- K. Y. Kim and B. S. Kim, "Regularized Modified Newton-Raphson Algorithm for Electrical Impedance Tomography Based on the Exponentially Weighted Least Square Criterion," j.inst.Korean.electr.electron.eng, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 77-84, 2000.
- S. I. Kang and K. Y. Kim, "Image Reconstruction Using Iterative Regularization Scheme Based on Residual Error in Electrical Impedance Tomography," j.inst.Korean.electr. electron.eng, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 272-281, 2014.
- B. Jin, T. Khan and P. Maass, "A reconstruction algorithm for electrical impedance tomography based on sparsity regularization," Int J Numer Methods Eng, vol. 89, pp. 337-353, 2011.
- T. Dai and A. Adler, "Electrical Impedance Tomography Reconstruction Using l1 Norms for Data and Image Terms," 30th Annual International IEEE EMBS Conference, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, August. 2008, pp. 2721-2724.
- A. Borsic, B. M. Graham, A. Adler and W. R. B. Lionheart, "Total Variation Regularization in Electrical Impedance Tomography," Technical Report 92, School of Mathematics, University of Manchester, pp. 1-26, 2007.
- A. Borsic, B. M. Graham, A. Adler and W. R. B. Lionheart, "In vivo Impedance Imaging With Total Variation Regularization," IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 44-54, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMI.2009.2022540
- K. S. Cheng, D. Isaacson, J. C. Newell and D. G. Gisser, "Electrode Models for electric current computed tomography," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 36, no. 9, pp. 918-924, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1109/10.35300
- P. C. Hansen and D. P. O'Leary, "The use of the L-curve in the regularization of discrete ill-posed problems," SIAM J Sci Comput, vol. 14, pp.1487-1503, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1137/0914086
- M. H. Jeon and K. Y. Kim, "Application of Matrix Adaptive Regularization Method for Human Thorax Image Reconstruction," j.inst.Korean.electr.electron.eng, vol.19, no.1, pp.33-40, 2015.