Grant : 저주파 흡/차음용 극한 물성 시스템 융합기술 개발, 풍력발전시스템의 고장진단 및 예지보전 기술 개발
Supported by : 한국기계연구원
- R. Piscoya and M. Ochmann, "Calculation of the transmission loss of thin plates in Kundt's tube," in Proc. Euronoise, 560-565 (2012).
- H. S. Kim, B. K. Kim, S. R. Kim, and S. H. Lee, "An analysis of the sound transmission through a plate installed inside an impedance tube" (in Korean), J. Acoust. Soc. Kr. 34, 219-226 (2015). https://doi.org/10.7776/ASK.2015.34.3.219
- A. Osipov, P. Mees and G. Vermeir, "Low-frequency airborne sound transmission through single partitions in buildings," Appl. Acoust. 52, 273-288 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-682X(97)00031-5
- S. Varanasi, J. S. Bolton, T. H. Siegmund and R. J. Cipra, "The low frequency performance of metamaterial barriers based on cellular structures," Appl. Acoust. 74, 485-495 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2012.09.008
- F. Fay, Sound and Vibration (Academic Press, San Diego, 1985). Chap. 4.
- A. W. Leissa, Vibration of Plates (Acoustical Society of America, New York, 1993), Chap. 4.
- L. Meirovitch, Analytical Methods in Vibrations, (The MacMillan Company, New York, 1967), Chapter 6-3.
- R. D. Blevins, Formulas for Natural Frequency and Mode Shape, (Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, New York, 1979), pp. 261.