Supported by : NRF
- D. S. Holder, Electrical Impedance Tomography: Methods, History and Applications, IOP Publishing Ltd, 2005.
- M. Vauhkonen, Electrical Impedance Tomography and prior information, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Kuopio, Finland, 1997.
- K. Y. Kim and B. S. Kim, "Regularized Modified Newton-Raphson Algorithm for Electrical Impedance Tomography Based on the Exponentially Weighted Least Square Criterion," Journal of IEEE Korea Council, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 77-84, 2000.
- S. I. Kang and K. Y. Kim, "Image Reconstruction Using Iterative Regularization Scheme Based on Residual Error in Electrical Impedance Tomography," Journal of IKEEE, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 272-281, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7471/ikeee.2014.18.2.272
- M. Cheney, D. Isaacson, J.C. Newell, S. Simske and J. Goble, "NOSER: An algorithm for solving the inverse conductivity problem," Int. J. Imaging Syst. Technol., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 66-75, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1002/ima.1850020203
- W. Fan, H. Wang, Q. Xue, Z. Cui, B. Sun and Q. Wang, "Modified sparse regularization for electrical impedance tomography," Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 87, no. 034702, pp. 1-13, 2016.
- B. Jin, T. Khan and P. Maass, "A reconstruction algorithm for electrical impedance tomography based on sparsity regularization," Int J Numer Methods Eng, vol. 89, pp. 337-353, 2011.
- M. Gehre, T. Kluth, A. Lipponen, B. Jin, A. Seppanen, J. P. Kaipio and P. Maass, "Sparsity reconstruction in electrical impedance tomography: An experimental evaluation," Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 236, pp. 2126-2136, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cam.2011.09.035
- T. Dai and A. Adler, "Electrical Impedance Tomography Reconstruction Using l1 Norms for Data and Image Terms," 30th Annual International IEEE EMBS Conference, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, August. 2008, pp. 2721-2724.
- A. Borsic, B. M. Graham, A. Adler and W. R. B. Lionheart, "Total Variation Regularization in Electrical Impedance Tomography," Technical Report 92, School of Mathematics, University of Manchester, pp. 1-26, 2007.
- A. Borsic, B. M. Graham, A. Adler and W. R. B. Lionheart, "In vivo Impedance Imaging With Total Variation Regularization," IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 44-54, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMI.2009.2022540
- T. J. Yorkey, J. G. Webster and W. J. Tompkins, "Comparing Reconstruction Algorithms for Electrical Impedance Tomography," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 843-852, 1987.
- E. Somersalo, M. Cheney and D. Isaacson, "Existence and uniqueness for electrode models for electric current computed tomography," SIAM J. Appl. Math., vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1023-1040, 1992.
- B. S. Kim, M. C. Kim, S. Kim and K. Y. Kim, "Nonstationary electrical impedance tomography with the interacting multiple model scheme," Measurement Science and Technology, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 2113-2123, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1088/0957-0233/15/10/022