- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
DIVIDED DIFFERENCES AND POLYNOMIAL CONVERGENCES
- PARK, SUK BONG (DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS, KOREA MILITARY ACADEMY) ;
- YOON, GANG JOON (NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES) ;
- LEE, SEOK-MIN (DEPARTMENT OF LIBERAL ARTS, HONGIK UNIVERSITY)
- Received : 2015.12.21
- Accepted : 2016.03.03
- Published : 2016.03.25
The continuous analysis, such as smoothness and uniform convergence, for polynomials and polynomial-like functions using differential operators have been studied considerably, parallel to the study of discrete analysis for these functions, using difference operators. In this work, for the difference operator
Grant : 정보수학 기반 핵심기술 연구
Supported by : 국가수리과학연구소
- N. Dyn, Subdivision schemes in computer-aided geometric design, in : W. A. Light (Ed.), Advances in numerical anaysis II: Wavelets, Subdivision Algorithms and Rational Basis Functions, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1992, 36-104.
- J. Warren and H. Weimer, Subdivision Methods for Geometric Design: A Constructive Approach, Morgan Kaufmann, 2001.
- E. Kreyszig, Introductory Functional Analysis with Application, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1978.
- P. Davis, Interpolation and Approximation, Blaisdell, New York, 1963.
- P. Koch and T. Lyche, Construction of exponential tension B-splines of arbitrary order, in : P. Laurent, A. LeMehaute, and L. Schumaker (Eds.), Curves and Surfaces, Academic Press, New York, 1991.