Supported by : 한국연구재단
- P. R. Culmer, A. E. Jackson, S. Makower, R. Richardson, J. A. Cozens, M. C. Levesley and B. B. Bhakta, "A control strategy for upper limb robotic rehabilitation with a dual robot system," IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 575-585, August 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMECH.2009.2030796
- L. Pan, A. Song, G. Xu, H. Li, H. Zeng and B. Xu, " Safety supervisory strategy for an upper-limb rehabilitation robot based on impedance control," International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, Vol. 10, pp. 1-12, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5772/52938
- H. Kim, L. M. Miller, I. Fedulow, M. Simkins, G. M. Abrams, N. Byl and J. Rosen, "Kinematic data analysis for post-stroke patients following bilateral versus unilateral rehabilitation with an upper limb wearable robotic system," IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 2, March 2013.
- C. Li, Y. Inoue, T. Liu, K. Shibata and K. Oka, "A self-controlled robot for upper limb rehabilitation," Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation, Harbin, China, pp. 115-118, June 2010.
- M. H. Rahman, M. Saad, J. P. Kenne, and P. S. Archambault, "Modeling and development of an exoskeleton robot for rehabilitation of wrist movements," Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM), IEEE/ASME International Conference on, pp. 25-30, 2010.
- B. C. Tsai, W. W. Wang, L. C. Hsu, L. C. Fu and J. S. Lai, "An articulated rehabilitation robot for upper limb physiotherapy and training," Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, pp. 1470-1475, 2010.
- S. Liu, Y. Xie, S. Jiang and J. Meng, "Interactive control for the arm rehabilitation robot," Intelligent Systems and Applications, International Workshop on, pp. 1-4, 2009.
- W. Huo, J. Huang, Y. W. Jun and L. C. Wu, "Control of upper-limb power-assist exoskeleton based on motion intention recognition," IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp.2243-2248, 2011.
- A. Umemura, Y. Saito and K. Fujisaki, "A study on power-assisted rehabilitation robot arms operated by patient with upper limb disabilities," Rehabilitation Robotics, ICORR, IEEE International Conference on, pp. 451-456, 2009.
- Y. Ren, H. S. Park and L. Q. Zhang, "Developing a wholearm exoskeleton robot with hand opening and closing mechanism for upper limb stroke rehabilitation," Rehabilitation Robotics, ICORR, IEEE International Conference on, pp. 761-765, 2009.
- K. Nagai, Y. Ito, M. Yazaki, K. Higuchi and S. Abe, "Development of a small six-component force/torque sensor based on the double-cross structure," Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.22, No.3, pp. 361-369, 2004. https://doi.org/10.7210/jrsj.22.361
- G. S. Kim and J. J. Park, "Development of the 6-axis force/moment sensor for an intelligent robot's gripper," Sensors and Actuators A, Vol. 118, pp.127-134, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0924-4247(04)00538-2
- Y. G. Kim and G. S. Kim, "Design of six-axis Force/Moment sensor for ankle-rehabilitation robot," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp.357-363, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2013.13.1865
- G. S. Kim, "Design of a three-axis force sensor for wrist bending-exercise rehabilitation robot," Journal of Sensor Science and Technology, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 118-123, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5369/JSST.2013.22.2.118
- ATI Industrial Automation, "Multi-Axis Forcre/Torque Sensor," ATI Industrial Automation, pp. 4-45, 2005.
- G. S. Kim and J. W. Yoon, "Development of calibration system for multi-axis Force/Moment sensor and its uncertainty evaluation," Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol. 24, No. 10, pp. 91-98, 2007.