- Volume 14 Issue 3
A Study of MOE Establishment for Improving the Credibility of UGV Effectiveness Analysis
무인지상로봇 효과분석의 신뢰성 향상을 위한 효과척도 설정방안 연구
- Lee, Jaeyeong (Myongji University) ;
- Pyun, Jaijeong (Agency for Defense Development) ;
- Kim, Chongman (Myongji University)
- Received : 2014.06.14
- Accepted : 2014.08.31
- Published : 2014.09.25
In the 21st century, the roles of UGV in the ground battle draw its attention and many research about how to use it is going on globally, but not many study is doing about how to measure its combat effectiveness in the battle. Basically, the effectiveness of UGV is different from its mission profile. Hence, we proposed Measures Of Effectiveness which can measure the UGV effectiveness based on five different missions such as mine detection, nbc detection, reconnaissance, rescue, and fire mission. We expect that these Measures Of Effectiveness proposed are able to contribute to increase the credibility of the study results for UGV effectiveness. We also hope that this paper can stimulate to expand the research scope and related field about UGV effectiveness in the future.
- 강신성.이재영 (2010), An Analysis of the Operational Effectiveness of Target Acquisition Radar, 한국시뮬레이션학회지, 제19권, 제2호, pp. 63-72.
- 고영훈.임병윤.박상철.권용진 (2014), 전투개체간의 정보공유가 가능한 모델링 및 시뮬레이션 사례분석, 한국군사과학기술학회지, 제17권, 제4호, pp. 395-403.
- 김세용.이재영 (2008), 명중확률 개선 및 효율적인 대화력전 수행방안, 한국시뮬레이션학회지, 제17권, 제4호, pp. 143-152.
- 김충영 (2004), 군사 OR 이론과 응용, 두남출판사, pp 135-138.
- 이용복.정환식.김용흡.이재영 (2009), 전장정보체계 의 전투력 상승효과 측정을 위한 새로운 MOE 제안, 대한산업공학회지, 제22권, 제3호, pp. 205-213.
- 이원승 (2010), 그때는 거북선 이제는 로봇, 1판, 시대고시기획 출판사.
- 홍정완.박상철.권용진 (2013), 한국형 미래전투체계 효과도 분석을 위한 회전익 무장체계 시뮬레이션, 한국군사과학기술학회지, 제16권, 제4호, pp. 501-506.
- Darilek, R., Perry, W., Bracken, J., Gorden, J. and Nichiporuk, B. (2001), Measures of Effectiveness for the Information-Age Army, National Book Network. Washington, D.C. USA.
- DOD USA (2013), Unmanned System Integrated Roadmap FY 2013-2038, US DOD.
- Schutzer, D. (1982), Selected Analytical Concepts in Command and Control; C2 Theory and Measures of Effectiveness, Gordon and Breach Science Publisher, New York USA.