- Volume 38 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Modeling and Verification of Multibody Dynamics Model of Military Vehicle Using Measured Data
실차 측정 정보를 이용한 군용 차량의 다물체 동역학 모델링 및 검증
- Ryu, Chi Young (School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Jang, Jin Seok (School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Yoo, Wan Suk (School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan Nat'l Univ.) ;
- Cho, Jin Woo (Agency for Defense Development) ;
- Kang, E-Sok (Department of Mechanical Design Engineering, Chungnam Nat'l Univ.)
- Received : 2014.03.10
- Accepted : 2014.08.01
- Published : 2014.11.01
It is essential to perform driving performance tests of military vehicles on rough terrain. A full car test is limited by cost and time constraints, because of which a dynamic analysis via computer simulation is preferred. In this study, a vehicle model is developed using MSC.ADAMS, a commercial multibody analysis program, and compared via experiments. FTire is modeled using the results of a tire performance test to obtain the vertical stiffness. A nonlinear damper is modeled by a characteristic experiment. Leaf springs are modeled with beam force elements and consisted to a vehicle model. The vertical force and acceleration response of the wheel are identified when vehicle is passing over a simple bump as well as a sinusoidal road. The developed vehicle model is verified with the results of a full car test.
Supported by : 국방과학연구소
- Cho, B., K. and Ha, J., H., 2013, "Analysis of Durability of Vehicle Chassis Part in Virtual Test Lab," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol. 37, No. 6, pp. 747-752. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2013.37.6.747
- Lee, C., H., Lee, D., W., Lee, Y., S., Sohn, J., H., Kim, K., S. and Yoo, W., S., 2013, "Steering System Design of Commercial Vehicle for Improving Pulling Phenominon During Braking," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol. 37, No. 3, pp. 379-385. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2013.37.3.379
- Jang, J. S., Yoon, C. G., Ryu, C. Y., Kim, K. S. and Yoo, W. S., 2013, "Study on Dynamics Response of the Tire Model According to the Road Types," Conference Proceedings, KSAE, pp. 84-85
- 2010, FTire Documentation and User's Guide, COSIN Scientific Software. Gipser, Hofmann, GERMANY.
- Gipser, M., Hofer, R., Lugner, P. 1997, "Dynamical Tire Forces Response to Road Unevennesses," In Tyre Models for Vehicle Dynamic Analysis. Supplement to Vehicle System Dynamics, Swets&Zeitlinger Lisse, Vol. 27.
- Kim, K., S., Lee, J., W. and Yoo, W., S., 1999, "Modeling Technique of a Leaf Spring as Force Element in Vehicle Dynamic Analysis," Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 181-191.
- Moon, I., D., and Oh, J., Y., 2005, "Comparison of Vibration Characteristics of a Multi-leaf Spring and a Papered Leaf Spring of a Heavy Truck," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. A, Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 270-276. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2005.29.2.270
- Park, T., W., Yim, H., J., Lee, G., H., Park, C., J. and Jeong, I., H., 1998, "Development of a Leaf Spring Modeling Method for Dynamic Analysis of a Mini-Bus," Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 1-6
- Choi, S., H., Park, S., J., Lee, J., H., Yoo, W., S. and Sohn, J., H., 2010, "Matching Simulations with Tests of Cruise Bus Using Multi-body Dynamics Technology," Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp. 14-22.
- Development of a 3D road profile measuring system for unpaved road severity analysis vol.18, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-017-0021-8