Supported by : 건국대학교
- S. H. Park, G. Lim & J. Y. Lee, Analyses on the Differences in the Perception of Job Responsibility Between "Smart Education" Leading Teachers and Regular Teachers Using the IPA Technique, Study for educational information and Media, Vol. 2, No. 19, pp.201-227, 2013
- Salman Khan, The world schoolhouse, London:Hodder & stoughton, 2013
- Seoul National University Education Research Institute, Pedagogy term dictionary, Seou;:Haudongseol, 1995
- Jonathan, B., & Aaron, S., Flip your classroom: Reach Every Student in Every Class Every Day, USA: ISTE, 2012
- Korea Broadcast System, KBS panorama- 21C Educational revolution, 2014
- G. C. Yoo, S. J. Jung, Connectivity between Vygotsky's zone of proximal development Theory and elementary education, Education study, No. 1, pp. 13-71, 2002
- Abbott, T. M. (2012). Interactive Pedagogical Techniques: Effective Teaching Tools In Varied Learning Modalities, proceedings of the 2012 academy of international business - us north east chapter fairfield, connecticut, pp 80-86, October 7-13.
- Berrett, D., (2012). How 'flipping' the classroom can improve the traditional lecture. The Chronicle of Higher Education, Feb. 19.
- Bishop, J. L., & Verleger, M. A. (2013). The flipped Classroom: A survey of the Research, 120th ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, 120th ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, atlanta Georgia, June 23-26, paper ID #6219.
- Bloom, B. S. (1968). Learning for Mastery,Evaluation Comment 1, No.2.
- Davis, D., & Sorrell, J. (1995). Mastery Learning in Public Schools, Educational Psychology Interactive, Valdosta State University.
- Gannod, G., Burge, J., & Helmick, M. (2008). Using the inverted classroom to teachsoftware engineering. ICSE '08: Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Software Engineering(pp. 777-786). Leipsig, Germany.
- Goodman, L. (1990). Time and Learning in the Special Education Classroom, SUNY Press : NewYork.
- Johnson, L. W & Renner, J. D (2012). Effect of the flipped classroom model on a secondary computer applications course: student and teacher perceptions, questions and student achievement, doctoral dissertation, university of louisville.
- Lage, M. J., Platt, G. J., & Treglia, M. (2000). Inverting the classroom: A gateway to creating an inclusive learning environment. Journal of Economic Education, Vol.31, No.1, pp. 30-43. https://doi.org/10.1080/00220480009596759
- Prensky, M. (2001). Digital natives, digital immigrants. On the Horizon, 9(5).
- Davies, R. S., & Dean, D. L., & Ball, N. (2013). Flipping the classroom and instructional technology integration in a college-level information systems spreadsheet course. Education Tech Research Dev 61:563-580. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11423-013-9305-6
- S. Y. Park., K. Lim (2014). 'The Flipped Learning': Research on the Development of a Hybrid Instructional Model, Journal of The Korea Knowledge Information Technology.
- A comparative study on gamification of the flipped classroom in engineering education to enhance the effects of learning vol.26, pp.5, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1002/cae.21992