- Volume 20 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Evaluation Index and Rating system for Remodeling in Rural Community Facility
농촌 커뮤니티 공간 리모델링의 대상요소 및 평가방법에 관한 연구 - 제주시 선흘리를 대상으로 -
- Shin, Jae-Sun (National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Kim, Sang-Bum (National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration)
- Received : 2014.11.05
- Accepted : 2014.12.26
- Published : 2014.12.30
In terms of both quality of rural lifestyle and cultural awareness, the importance of community facility is being emphasized. Nevertheless, by occasion of graying, population outflow and revenue loss, rural society faces the erosion of community. For these reasons, government is promotion an community space construction project on rural areas which is lack of community facilities. Whereas the projects are just one off thing not include upkeeping, so lots of functional overlapping community facilities are formed in same place. In this study has classified rural community facility remodeling element and designed rural community facility evaluation system of each elements. In order to implement of purpose, it has categorized community remodeling index in rural area by literature analysis and site survey. For setting remodeling rating system, this study analysed preceding research data and conducted a Delphi survey of 30 experts. As a result, this study deducted 29 categories of community remodeling index and 21 categorizes of remodeling rating clause. Taking this result, this study progressed case study on seonheul-ri in Jeju. Implications, limitations and future research directions are presented. It would be groundwork for remodeling system development in rural community facility.
Grant : 농촌마을 커뮤니티 공간 리모델링 시스템개발
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Shin, Y S., Kang, Y E., Jee, D N., Kim, J A. and Im, S B., 2010, A Study on the Area Calculation of Community Facilities in Rural Villages. Journal of Korean institute of landscape architecture 37(6):28-38.
- Lee, Y S., 2004, A Study on Facilitation Plan of Sendai Mediatheque as a Community Facility, Dept. of Architecture Master Coures In Graduate School Seoul National University.
- Kim, H R., Lim, C S., Kim, E J., Kim, S B., Choi, J A., 2012, A Study on the Classification System of the Target Elements for Rural Village Remodelling System -A Study on Deducing Target Elements Based on Empirical Field Survey-, Journal of Korean Society of Rural Planning, 18(3):111-122. https://doi.org/10.7851/ksrp.2012.18.3.111
- Kim, H R., Lim, C S., Kim, E J., Hong, K W., Moon, H G., 2014, The Set of Performance Evaluation Index of Remodeling in Rural Housing for Residential Environments Improvement, Journal of Korean Society of Rural Planning, 20(1):1-12 https://doi.org/10.7851/ksrp.2014.20.1.001
- Shin, Y S., Kang, Y E., Oh, D Y., Im, S B., 2008, A Study on the Derivation of Problems and Improvement Strategy for the Development and Management of Community Facilities in Rural Villages, Journal of Korean Society of Rural Planning, 14(2):43-54.
- Lee, S A., 2003, Potential Improvements on Community Space in Rural Planning : focused on Rural Villages in Gyeonggi Province, Department of Horticultural Science, The Graduate School of Seoul Women's University.
- Jang, H D., Je, H S., 2004, A Case Study on the Improvement of Dwelling Environment by Apartment Remodeling, Proceeding of annual Conference of Architectural Institute of Korea, 24(2):171-174
- Park, T H., Park, J S., 2007 An Analysis of Remodeling Factors through the Case Studies of Closed Schools in Kyunggi Province, Journal of the architectural institute of Korea planning & design, 23(3):171-174.
- Kim, M J., Kim, S B., 2007, A Case Study of Rural House Remodelling with Traditional Residence Factors, Journal of Agricultural Extension & Community Development, 14(2):417-436.
- An, Y G., Kim, N Y., Kim, Y G., 2008, Regenerating a Tourist Fishing Village with a Community Concept : A Case of Byeonsan Daehang-ri, Korean Rural Tourism Association, 15(2):143-166.
- Kang, Y E., Shin, Y S., Jee, D N., Kim, J A., Im, S B., 2009, A Study on the Spatial Model using Participant Observation - Focused on Community Facilities in Rural Villages-, Journal of Korean Society of Rural Planning, 15(1):31-46.
- Shin, Y S., Kang, Y E., Jee, D N., Kim, J A., Im, S B,, 2010, A Study on the Area Calculation of Community Facilities in Rural Villages, Journal of the Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture, 37(6):28-38.
- Cho, S M., 2011, A Study on the Architectural Present State of the Community Facilities in the Rural District and the Methods of It's Improvement, Dept. of Architectural Engineering Graduate School of Chonbuk National University.
- Lee, K H., 2002, Pursuit and Management of Remodeling Project, Architecture, 200203.
- Residents' Community Characteristics of a Rural Area with Active Community - Case Study of Hongdong, Chungcheongnam-do - vol.26, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.6107/JKHA.2015.26.4.105