- Volume 26 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Realities and Vitalizing Plan of Ocean related Lifelong Education in Busan
부산의 해양관련 평생교육 실태 및 활성화 방안 탐색
- Lyu, Mi-Hyun (Busan Institute for Lifelong Education) ;
- Won, Hyo-Heon (Pukyong National University) ;
- Kang, Beodeul (Pukyong National University)
- Received : 2014.10.24
- Accepted : 2014.12.02
- Published : 2014.12.31
The purpose of this study was to investigate realities and find vitalizing plan of ocean-related lifelong education in Busan area. 190 staff members of lifelong education institutes in Busan were participated in questionnaires for investigating this topic. The results of research were as follows. Firstly, staff members of lifelong education institutes recognized that citizens were needed to expand ocean consciousness. Secondly, they recognized that ocean-related lifelong education had to be conducted for inspiration of ocean consciousness. Thirdly, 65.8% of them had practice will to manage ocean-related lifelong education program in the future. Based upon these results, our suggestions for strategies to revitalize ocean-related lifelong education in Busan were as follows. Firstly, a customized program of ocean-related lifelong education for citizens of Busan, ocean city, has to be developed and come into wide use. Secondly, the regional characteristics of Busan have to be taken into consideration in utilizing learning material. Thirdly, systematic support plan for ocean-related lifelong education has to be needed. Lastly, participants' network for ocean-related lifelong education has to be established.
- Future Country Oceans Strategy Report(2006). Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries.
- Hong. Sun-gyong(2005). Study of Korean Marine Environmental Education and Ideas to Promote It. A master's thesis. Graduate School, Pusan National University.
- Jee. Chang-hoon, Ji Sam-up(2013). The Effect of Marine Sports Experiences and Activities on Sociality and Organization Culture. Journal of Fisheries and Marine Science Education, 25(5), 1123-1135. https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2013.25.5.1123
- Kim. Sam-gon, Kim. Jong-hwa(2004). The Contents Analysis of Ocean Environment of Textbooks for Fisheries.Marine High School Student. Journal of Fisheries and Marine Science Education, vol. 30, No.0, 143-155.
- Kim. Hye-min(2010). Study on the Characteristic of South Korea Marine Education and Development Plan. A master's thesis. Graduate School, Pusan National University.
- Kim. so-yoon, Shin Koun-soo, Kim. Yong-jae, Lee. Dong-woo(2014). Motivation of the Participants Involved in Marine Sports Emotional Impact of Exercise. Journal of Fisheries and Marine Science Education, 26(4), 677-685. https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2014.26.4.677
- Kim. Sung-gwi, Hong. Jang-won, Lee. Yun-jung, Lee. Seul-gi(2010). The Study on the Ocean Education Basis. Korea Maritime Institute, Vol. 2010 No.0
- Lee. Cho-hee(2013). A Study on the Effect of Ocean Education Policy Instruments on the Ocean Consciousness. A master's thesis. Graduate School, Korea Maritime University.
- Lee. Jong-seok, Lee. Choong-reul(2014). Estabalishing and Vitalizing Method of Lifelong Education Promotion System in Busan. Journal of Fisheries and Marine Science Education, 26(2), 368-381. https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2014.26.2.368
- Lyu. Mi-Hyun(2013). Ocean Lifelong Education Present State and Promotion Way. Busan Institute for Lifelong Education.
- Mun. Sung-bae, Jun. Sung-hawn(2012). Studies on actual state and revitalization of ocean education in Busan. Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs.
- Yoon. Ok-kyong(2006). The Role of Geograph Education in Marine Education. Journal of the Korean Geographical Society. 41(4).
- Yun. Sun-sook(2014). Study on the Impact of Lifelong Education Participation Motivation, Lifestyle, and Spouse Correlation on Successful Aging Recognition in Married Women. A master's thesis. Graduate School of Education, Chungnam National University.