Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Aoki, H., Taneyama, O., Orimo, N. and Kitagawa, I. 1981. Effect of lipophilization of soy protein on its emulsion stabilizing properties. J. Food Sci., 46:1192-1195. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1981.tb03021.x
- Burks, A. W. and Helm, R. M. 1994. Hypoallergenicity of rice protein. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Cereal Chemists, Nashville, TN.
- Bera, M. B. and Mukherjee, R. K. 1989. Solubility, emulsifying and foaming properties of rice bran protein concentrates. J. Food Sci., 54:142-145. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1989.tb08587.x
- Hanmoungjai, P., Pyle, D. L. and Niranjan, K. 2002. Enzyme-assisted water-extraction of oil and protein from rice bran. J. Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, 77:771-776. https://doi.org/10.1002/jctb.635
- Hettiarachchy, N. S., Tang, S., Horex, R. and Eswaranandam, S. 2003. Physicochemical properties and functionality of rice bran protein hydrolyzate propared from heat-stabilized defatted rice bran with the aid of enzymes. J. Food Sci., 68(1): 152-157. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.2003.tb14132.x
Hong, Soon Taek. 1996. Influence of surfactants on properties of
$\beta$-Lactoglobulin emulsions and heat-treated emulsion gels. UK: Ph.D. thesis, University of Leeds.
- Jariwalla, R. J. 2001. Rice-bran products: Phytonutients with potential applications in preventive and clinical medicine. Drugs Experimental Clinical Research, 27:17-26.
- Kahlon, T. S., Chow, F. I. and Sayre, R. N. 1994. Cholesterol-lowering properties of rice bran. Cereal World, 39: 99-103.
- Kim, S. R., Ahn, J. Y., Lee, H. Y. and Ha, T. Y. 2004 Various properties and phenolic acid contents of rices and rice brans with different milling fractions. Korean J. Food Sci. Technol., 36:930-936.
- Kinsella, J. E. and Pearce, K. N. 1978. Emulsifying properties of proteins: Evaluation of a turbidimetric technique. J. Agric. Food Chem., 26(3):716-723. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf60217a041
- O'dell, B. L. and DeBoland, A. R. 1976. Complexation of phytate with proteins and cations in corn germ and oil seed meals. J. Agric. Food Chem., 24(4):804-808 https://doi.org/10.1021/jf60206a034
- Phillips, M. C. and Graham, D. E. 1979. Proteins at liquid interfaces : III. Molecular structures of adsorbed films. J. Colloid and Interface Sci., 70(3):427-439 https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-9797(79)90050-X
- Quinn, J. R. and Paton, D. 1979. A practical measurement of water hydration capacity of protein materials. Cereal Chem., 56:38-40.
- Shih, F, F., Champagne, E. T., Daigle, K. and Zarins, Z. 1999. Use of enzyme in the processing of protein products from rice bran an rice flour. Nahrung, 43(1):14-18. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1521-3803(19990101)43:1<14::AID-FOOD14>3.0.CO;2-K
- Shimizu, M., Saito, M. and Yamauchi, K. 1986. Hydrophobicity and emulsifying activity of milk proteins. Agric Biol Chem., 50:791-792. https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb1961.50.791
- Siebenmorgen, T., Wang, M., Hettiarachchy, N. S., Qi, M., and Burks, W. 1999. Preparation and Functional properties of rice bran protein isolate. J. Agric. Food Chem., 47:411-416. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf9806964
- Thompson, L. U., Liu, R. F. K. and Jones, J. D. 1982. Functional properties and food applications of rapeseed protein concentrate. J. Food Sci., 47:1175-118. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1982.tb07643.x
- Tornberg, E. and Lundh, D. 1978. Functional characterization of protein stabilizated emulsions.: creaming stability. J. Food Sci., 43:1553-1558. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1978.tb02541.x
- Yu, Kyung Jin, 2008. Emulsifying properties of rice bran protein. Korea: MS. thesis, Chung Nam National Univ.