- Volume 15 Issue 5
The Validation Study of Auto Anlysis Method Combined with Aqua Regia Digestion for Fluorine of Soil
왕수분해와 결합한 자동분석법의 토양 중 불소시험 유효성 연구
- Na, Kyung-Ho (Gyeonggido Institute of Health & Environment) ;
- Yun, In-Chul (BLTEC Korea Limited) ;
- Lee, Jung-Bok (Gyeonggido Institute of Health & Environment)
- Received : 2010.06.04
- Accepted : 2010.09.14
- Published : 2010.10.31
The purpose of this research is to check the validation of an auto-analysis method combined with aqua regia digestion apparatus for improvement of water distillation method used as a fluorine test of soil. Fluorine contents of CaO used in the pretreatment course of water distillation method were 120 mg/kg ~ 5,064 mg/kg at the blank test, which was exceeded up to maximum 12.5 times of the soil standard, so it was estimated due to a effect of fluorine existing as impurities of CaO. The recovery test of the same samples indicated that water distillation method and auto-analysis method were 134.5mg/kg and 161.7mg/kg respectively, the recovery ratio of the latter was 16.8% higher than the formal. The validation test of two methods satisfied the standard, but auto analysis method was excellent more than distillation method. Also, auto analysis method could save a analysis time up to maximum 4.7 times by comparison with water distillation method.
- 한국건자재시험연구원, 2008, 통계 및 불확도개념, p. 4.
- 환경부, 2008, 수질오염공정시험기준, p. 36-38.
- 환경부, 2009, 토양오염공정시험기준, p. 126-129.
- Clescert, L.S., Greenberg, A.E., and Eaton, A.D., 1998, Standard Methods for the examinatkon of water and wastewater, 20th Edition, p. 4-79-4-84.
- http://www.inchem.org/documents/ehc /ehc227.htm.
- ISO/IEC 17025, 1999, General requirement for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, First edition 3, p. 1-33.
- Spartks, D.L., ed. 1996, Methods of soil analysis Part 3 chemical methods, p. 845-863.
- 日本水道協會, 昭和60, 上水試驗方法, p. 337-338.