Supported by : 병원중환자간호사회
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses. (1998). Standards for acute and critical care nursing practice. Retrieved November 3, 2009, from http://www.aacn.org/wd/practice/content/standards.for.acute.and.ccnursing.practice.pcms?menu=practice
- American Nurses Association. (1991). Task force on nursing practice standards and guidelines: working paper. Journal of Nursing Quality Assurance, 5, 1-17.
- Austin, S. (2006). Ladies & gentlemen of the jury, I present ... the nursing documentation. Nursing, 36(1), 56-62.
- Chang, B. H. (2000). A study on critical care nursing practice and development of standards for critical care nursing practice. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Chung, K. S. (2008, April 23). A graded medical cost will become effective in July. Retrieved December 12, 2008, from http://www.nursenews.co.kr/Article/ArticleDetailView.asp?typ=2&articleKey=909
- Dean-Baar, S. L. (1993). Application of the new ANA framework for nursing practice standards and guidelines. Journal of Nursing Care Quality, 8, 33-42. https://doi.org/10.1097/00001786-199310000-00005
- Dochin, Y., Gopher, D., Olin, M., Badihi, Y., Biesky, M., Sprung, C. L., et al. (2003). A look into the nature and causes of human errors in the intensive care unit. Quality & Safety in Health Care, 12, 143-148. https://doi.org/10.1136/qhc.12.2.143
- Han, K. J. (1992). Standards for maternal and child care nursing practice. Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, 2, 87-94.
- Hospital Nurses Association. (2006). Nursing standard. Seoul: Hospital Nurses Association.
- Huh, J. A. (2002). Development of an evaluation tool for quality of nursing in critically ill patient. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Pusan National University, Pusan.
- Kim, M. H. (2008). A study of relation between grade of nurse staffing and nursing practice, nurse' job satisfaction and customer-orientation. Unpublished master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul.
- Kim, N. Y. (2000). Development of an evaluation tool for the quality of nursing care in neurosurgical intensive care unit patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Chonnam National University, Gwangju.
- Korean Association of Critical Care Nurses. (2007). Guidelines of safety in the intensive care unit. Seoul: Koran Association of Critical Care Nurses.
- Korean Nurses Association. (2003). Basic nursing care according to nursing care grade: The report of the insurance committee (1-82). Seoul: Korean Nurses Association.
- Kwon, S. J., & Yi, Y. H. (2009). ICU nurses' noncompliance of critical care nursing standards. Journal of Korean Critical Care Nursing, 2(1), 36-47.
- Lee, B. S. (1996). Development of a measurement tool of caring to evaluate quality of nursing care. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 26(3), 653-667.
- McFarlane, M. A., & Melora, P. S. (1993). Decreasing falls by the application of standards of care, practice, and governance. Journal of Nursing Care Quality, 8, 43-50. https://doi.org/10.1097/00001786-199310000-00006
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. (2007). Hospital evaluation & clinical indicators. Retrieved December 10, 2008, from http://www.mw.go.kr/front/jb/sjb030301vw.jsp?PAR_MENU_ID=03&MENU_ID=03030301&BOARD_ID=1003&BOARD_FLAG= 04&CONT_SEQ=39874&page=1
- Ministry of Health & Welfare, & Korea Health Industry Development Institute. (2006). Guidelines for hospital evaluation programme (1-492). Seoul: Ministry of Health & Welfare, & Korea Health Industry Development Institute.
- Park, J. H. (1987). Developing a tool for nursing quality assurance. The Korean Nurse, 26, 55-57.
- Song, K. J. (2007). Analysis of the nursing practice in a medical ICU based on an electronic nursing record. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 37, 883-890.
- Tingle, J. (2002). Establishing breach of the duty of care in the tort of negligence. British Journal of Nursing, 11, 1128-1130.