- Volume 20 Issue 6
Aging effect of sands showed insignificant result in comparison with that of clay, so that it has not been studied so far. But, as penetration resistance increase has been observed with the lapse of time after deposition and disturbance, aging effect of sands has been actively investigated by field tests, and recently many researchers are performing not oかy field tests but also laboratory tests on sands, so aging effects of sands have been also examined by laboratory tests. In this study, to observe the aging effect of undrained static shear behavior for Nak-Dong River sand, undrained static triaxial tests were performed with changing relative density
- Dynamic Geotechnical Testing, ASTM STP654 Shear modulus: a time dependant soil property Anderson, D. G.;Stokoe, K. H.
- Harvard Soil Mechanic, Series No.81 Liquefaction of sands Castro, G.
- Journal of Geotechnical Engineering v.118 no.8 Time dependant cone penetrantion resistance due to blasting Charlie, W. A.
- Partially drained response of sands, M.A.sc Thesis, The University of British Columbia Gananathan, N.
- Soil and Foundations v.20 no.2 Undrained stength and stability analysis for a quick sand Hanzawa, H.
- Soils and Foundations v.15 no.1 Undrained deformation and liquefaction of sand under cyclic stresses Ishihara, K.;Tatsuoka, F.;Yasuad, S.
- Geotechnique v.43 no.3 Liquefaction and flow failure during earthquake Ishihara, K.
- Soils and Foundations v.41 no.1 Undrained shear characteristics of saturated sand under anisotropic consolidation Kato(et al.)
- Engineering Geology v.26 Triggering liquefation flow slides in coastal soil deposits Kramer, S. L.
- Journal of Geotechnical Engineering v.116 no.7 Post densification penetration resistance of clean sands Mesri, G.;Feng, T. W.
- Fundamentals of soil behavior Mitchell, J. K.
- Journal of Geotechnical Engineering v.110 no.11 Time-dependant strength gain in freshly deposited or densified sands Mitchell, J. K.;Solymar, Z. V.
- The twenty fifth Carl Terzaghi Lecture, Journal of Geotechnical Engineering v.117 no.9 The mechanical aging of soils Schmertman, J. H.
- Journal of the Geotechnical Engineering division v.105 no.2 Soil liquefaction and cyclic mobility evaluation for level ground during earthquakes Seed, H. B.
- M.A.sc Thesis, The University of British Columbia Deformation under the constant stress state and its effect on stress-strain behaviour of Fraser river sand Shozen, T.
- Soils and Foundations v.23 no.1 Effects of static shear on resistance to liquefaction Vaid, Y. P.;Chern, J. C.
- Proceedings, Advances in the art of testing soils under cyclic conditions Cyclic and monotonic undrained response of saturated sands Vaid, Y. P.;Chern, J. C.;V. Khosla(ed.)
- Canadian Geotechnical Journal v.27 no.1 Sterss path and steady state Vaid, Y. P.;Chung, E. K. F.;Kuerbis, R. H.
- Journal of the Geotechnical Engineering v.121 no.2 Liquegaction and postliquefaction behavior of sand Vaid, Y. P.;Thomas, J.
- Journal Soil Mech. and Found. Eng. Div. v.90 no.4 Yielding and locking of confined sand Whitman, R. V.;Millar, E. T.;Moore, P. J.