- Volume 13 Issue 2
The trial and success of malicious cyber attacks has been increased rapidly with spreading of Internet and the activation of a internet shopping mall and the supply of an online, or an offline internet, so it is expected to make a problem more and more. The goal of intrusion detection is to identify unauthorized use, misuse, and abuse of computer systems by both system insiders and external penetrators in real time. In fact, the general security system based on Internet couldn't cope with the attack properly, if ever. other regular systems have depended on common vaccine softwares to cope with the attack. But in this paper, we will use the positive selection and negative selection mechanism of T-cell, which is the biologically distributed autonomous system, to develop the self/nonself recognition algorithm and AIS (Artificial Immune System) that is easy to be concrete on the artificial system. For making it come true, we will apply AIS to the network environment, which is a computer security system.
- 타다 토미오 지음 황상익 옮김, 면역 의미론, "자기 (自己) 란 무엇인가". 한울 과학문고, pp. 53, 1998
- Computer Emergency Response Team, "TCP SYN Flooding and IP Spoofing Attacks", CERT Advisory.: CA, pp. 96-21, 1996.
- S.Y. Lee and Y.S. Kim, "A RTSD Mechanism for Detection of DoS Attack on TCP Network," Proceedings of KFIS 2002 Spring Conference, pp. 252-255, 2002.
- P.D' haeseleer, S, Forrest, and P. Helman. "An immunological approach to change detection: Algorithms, analysis and implication," Proceeding of the 1996 IEEE Symposium on Research in Security and Privacy, Los Alami. 1996.
- A. Somayaji, S. Hofmeyr, and S. Forrest, "Principles of a Computer Immune System," New Security Paradigms Workshop, pp. 75-82, 1998.
- W. Stevens, TCP/IP Illustrated, vol. 1, Addison Wesley Publishing, Company, 1994.
- J. B. Gu, D. W. Lee, K. B. Sim, and S. H. Park, "An Immunity-based Security Layer against Internet Antigens," Transactions on IEICE, vol. E83-B, no.11, pp. 2570-2575, 2000.
- D. Dasgupta, and S. Forrest, "An Anomaly Detection Algorithm Inspired by the Immune Systems and Their Applications," Springer, pp. 262-276, 1999.