- Volume 25 Issue 6
The condensation pressure drop fur refrigerant R-22 flowing in the plate and shell heat exchanger were investigated experimentally in this study. Two vertical counterflow channels were formed in the exchanger by three plates of commercial geometry with a corrugated trapezoid shape of a chevron angel of
- Compact Heat Exchangers(3rd edition) Kays. W. M.;London, A. L.
- Heat and Mass Transfer 95 Experimental Investigation of Heat Transfer Enhancement in a PHE with β=60° Chevron Plates Muley. A.;Manglik. R. M.
- Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer 42 Condensation Heat transfer and Pressure Drop of Refrigerant R-134a in a Plate Heat Exchager Yi-Yie Yan;Hsiang-Chao Lio;Tsing-Fa Lin
- Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer v.28 no.8 The Effect of the Corrugation Inclination Angle on the Thermohydaulic Performance of Plate Heat Exchangers Focke. W. W.;Zachariades. J.; Oliver. I.
- Heat Exchanger Design Handbook Cooper. A.;Usher. J. D.
- AIChE Journal v.15 no.4 A Study of the Effects of Internal Rib and Channel Geometry in Rectangular Channels Bounpane. R. A.;Troupe. R. A.
- Experimental Heat Transfer no.8 Global Performance of a Prototype Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger in a Large Reynolds Number Range Bogaert. R.;Bolcs. A.
- Heat Tranfer Equpment Design Plate Heat Exchangers and Their Design Theorym Shah. R. K.;Focke. W. W.;Shah. R. K.(Eds.);Sibbarao. E. C.(Eds.);Mashelkar. R. A.(Eds.)
- ASME J. Heat Transfer no.3 Multiple Plate Heat Exchangers Effectiveness - NTU Results and Guidelines ofr Selecting Pass Arrangements Kandlikar. S. G.;Shah. R. K.
- Lecture series no.1991-1904 Plate Heat Exchanger Design Theory in Industry Heat Exchanger Shah. R. K.;Wanniarachchi. A. S.;J. M. Buchlin(Ed.)
- Convective Boiling and Condensation(2nd ed.) Collier. J. G.
- Mechanical Engineering v.75 no.1 Describing Uncertainties in Single Sample Experiments Kline, S. J.;McClintock, F. A.
- Chem. Eng. Prog. 54 Condensation Heat Transfer Within Horizontal Tubes Akers. W. W.;Dean. H. A.;Crosser. O.
- Trans. Am. Soc. Mech. Engrs. v.37 A Basis for Rational Design of Heat Transfer Apparatus Wilson. E. E.
- Report No. TFL-Int-1 Heat Transfer and Pressure Drop Characteristics of Plate-and-Frame Heat Exchangers; A Literature Review Manglik. R. M.;Muley. A.