- Volume 43 Issue 3
A sensitive and efficient assay method was applied to determine the level of glutamic acid (GA) and
- Trends in Pharmacol. Sci. v.13 Neurobiology of alcohol abuse Samson,H.H.;Harris,R.A.
- Science v.235 Alcoholian the medical cost crunch Holden,C.
- Psychopharmacol. v.78 State-dependent effects of ethanol on active and passive avoidance learning Holloway,F.A.
- Neuropharmacol. v.22 Benzodiazepine-GABA-receptor-ionophore complex Ticku,M.K.
- Eur. J. Pharmacol. v.89 Behavioral evidence for the involvement of gamma-aminobutyric acid in the action of ethanol Martz,A.;Deitrich,R.A.;Harris,R.A.
- J. Chromatogr. v.708 Determination of γ-aminobutyric acid in microdialysis samples by microbore column liquid chromatography and fluorescence detection Kehr,J.
- J. Chromatogr. v.708 Determination of glutamate and aspartate in microdialysis samples by reversed-phase column liquid chromatography with fluorescence and electrochemical detection Kehr,J.
- Neurochem. Res. v.20 Amino acid concentrations and selected enzyme activities in rat auditory, olfactory, and visual systems Ross,C.D.;Godfrey,D.A.;Parli,J.A.
- J. Chromatogr. v.579 γ-aminobutyric acid, catecholamine and indoleamine determinations from the same brain region by high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection Chanpney,T.H.;Hanneman,W.H.;Nichols,M.A.
- J. Chromatogr. v.497 Ultra-rapid assay of brain γ-aminobutyric acid by liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection Murai,S.;Saito,H.;Nagahama,H.;Miyate,H.;Masuda,Y.;Itoh,T.
- J. Chromatogr. v.662 Rapid assay for γ-aminobutyric acid in mouse brain synaptosomes using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry Palaty,J.;Burton,R.;Abbott,F.S.
- J. Chromatogr. v.337 Rapid gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric quantitation of gamma-aminobutyric acid in biological specimens Morman,E.J.;Wee,E.L.;Zimmerman,E.F.
- J. Chromatogr. v.694 Improved method for the measurement of glutamate and aspartate using capillary electrophoresis with laser induced fluorescence detection and its application to brain microdialysis Dawson,L.A.;Stow,J.M.;Palmer,A.M.
- Anal. Chem. v.68 Quantitative in vivo monitoring of primary amines in rat caudate nucleus using microdialysis coupled by a flow-gated interface to capillary electrophoresis with laser-induced fluorescence detection Lada,M.W.;Kennedy,R.T.
- J. Chromatogr. v.700 Capillary electrophoresis of glutamate and aspartate in rat brain dialysate-Improvements in detection and analysis time using cyclodextrins Church,W.H.;Lee,C.S.;Dranchak,K.M.
- Anal. Biochem. v.156 Stability of ο-phthalaldehyde-derived isoindoles Jacobs,W.A.;Leburg,M.W.;Madaj,E.J.
- Anal. Biochem. v.250 Ethanethiol: a thiol conveying improved properties to the fluorescent product of ο-phthaldehyde and thiols with amines Simons,S.S.Jr.;Johnson,D.F.
- J. Chromatogr. v.392 O-phthalaldehyde-sulfite derivatization of primary amines for liquid chromatography-electrochemistry Jacobs,W.A.
- J. Chromatogr. v.652 Measurement of GABA in rat brain microdialysates using o-phthaldialdehyde-sulphite derivatization and high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection Smith,S.;Sharp,T.
- Maps and guide to microdisection of the rat brain Palkovits,M.;Brownstein,M.
- J. Pharm. Sci. v.11 The functional role of limbic system on memory Lee,S.C.;You,K.H.;Kim,E.B.