- Volume 55 Issue 1
While the body of cases on startup has grown substantially, there has been a lack of a one-stop gateway of entrepreneurship. The study attempts to build a subject gateway for startup information services based on case studies, users' needs analysis, and literature reviews. The results show that users have difficulty in selecting useful information since the excess of information and the search for the desired information as it is scattered across a wide range of sources. The study designed a subject gateway by a navigation system that enables flexible browsing within the entire gateway through the ontology modeling. The study also presented an example of startup records to display how startup information can be explored. This study is expected to contribute to the understanding of the current status related to business startup services. The business startup digital gateways based on empirical data analysis will contribute to extending library service for startup.
- Choi, J. I. and Park, C. 2013. "The Key Success Factors of University Entrepreneurship Education: Implication from USA University Cases." Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 8(3): 85-96. https://doi.org/10.16972/apjbve.8.3.201309.85
- Feldmann, L., Kaylor, B., Aagaard, P. and Arguello, N. Z. 2015. "Practical Approaches to Compliance for Entrepreneurial Uses of Licensed Databases in Libraries." Reference Services Review, 43(3): 419-438. https://doi.org/10.1108/RSR-03-2015-0016
- Feldmann, L., Kaylor, B. and Feldmann, L. M. 2015. "Small Business Development Centers and Libraries: a Survey." Reference Services Review, 43(3): 369-378. https://doi.org/10.1108/RSR-06-2014-0016
- Feldmann, L., Kaylor, B., Franks, J. E. and Johns, C. 2015. "Entrepreneur Assistance & Economic Development in Florida Libraries." Reference services review, 43(3): 400-418. https://doi.org/10.1108/RSR-03-2015-0014
- Hwang, B. Y. and Lee, I. H. 2012. "A Study on the Role of Graduate School of Entrepreneurial Management in the Diffusion of Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurship Culture." Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Venturing and Entrepreneurship, 7(2): 45-53. https://doi.org/10.16972/apjbve.7.2.201207.45
- Lee., J. W., Chang, S. D. and Lee, B. Y. 2014. Entrepreneurship and Startup in the Creative Economy. Seoul: Beommun.
- Lee, S. B. 2014. Entrepreneurship and Youth Startup. Seoul: Lighting Culture History.
- Lee, S. T. and Kim, S. G. 2015. "Spreading Entrepreneurship and Supporting Youth Entrepreneurship." Communications of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, 33(1): 38-44.
- Lee, Y. J. 2013. "A Study on Providing Business Information of Public Libraries: Focused on the Public Libraries of USA." Journal of Korean Library and Information Science Society, 44(3): 211-234. https://doi.org/10.16981/kliss.44.3.201309.211
- Lyons, C. and Kirkwood, H. 2009. "Business Library Web Sites Revisited: An Updated Review of the Organization and Content of Academic Business Library Web Sites." Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship, 14(4): 333-347. https://doi.org/10.1080/08963560802423484
- Macdonald, A. T. 2015. "Dedicated Business Centers in Public Libraries." Reference Services Review, 43(3): 344-368. https://doi.org/10.1108/RSR-02-2015-0007
- Seo, C. S., You, Y. H., Yoon, H. J. and Cho, S. H. 2012. A Study on the Activation Plan for Entrepreneurship Center in University. Seoul: Small and Medium Business Administration Startup Promotion Agency.
Business Incubation Center for Sung kyun kwan university. [online] [cited 2020. 12. 20.]
Business Incubation Center for Yonsei University. [online] [cited 2020. 12. 15.]
British Library. [online] [cited 2020. 12. 17.]
Kansas City Public Library. [online] [cited 2020. 12. 13.]
London City Business Library. [online] [cited 2020. 12. 16.]
Stanford University Business Library. [online] [cited 2020. 12. 7.]
The Asan Nanum Foundation. [online] [cited 2020. 12. 14.]
The Korean Institute of Startup and Entrepreneurship Development Development. [online] [cited 2020. 12. 18.]
The Korea SMEs and Startups Agency. [online] [cited 2019. 12. 20.]
The Seoul Business Agency. [online] [cited 2019. 12. 20.]
The Small and Medium Business Administration. [online] [cited 2019. 12. 20.]
University of Maryland (2014). Digital Inclusion Survey Report. [online] [cited 2019. 12. 20.]