- Volume 23 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Creation of Novel Antihypertensive Agent via Structure-Activity Relationship Study on Phytochemicals towards Vasorelaxant Activity
- Loh, Yean Chun (School of Chemical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia) ;
- Chan, Sock Ying (School of Chemical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia) ;
- Oo, Chuan Wei (School of Chemical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia) ;
- Yam, Mun Fei (School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia)
- Received : 2020.04.27
- Accepted : 2020.06.08
- Published : 2020.06.30
- Schiffrin EL, Flack JM, Ito S, Muntner P, Webb RC. Hypertension and COVID-19. Am J Hypertens. 2020;33(5):373-4.
- Dusing R. Optimizing blood pressure control through the use of fixed combinations. Vascular health and risk management. 2010;6:321.
- Loh YC, Chan SY, Tew WY, Oo CW, Yam MF. New flavonoid-based compound synthesis strategy for antihypertensive drug development. Life Sci. 2020:117512.
- Chan SY, Oo CW, Yam MF, Loh YC. Synthesis and Characterization of New Stilbenoid Derivatives as Potential Vasodilators. 7th International Conference for Young Chemists (ICYC 2019), 2020.