- Volume 25 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Digital Cultural Capital and Social Connectedness on the Intention to Participate in Sharing Economy
- Bok, Mi-Jung (Dept. of Service Management, Kwangju Women's University)
- Received : 2019.11.11
- Accepted : 2020.02.25
- Published : 2020.03.31
The purpose of this study is to examine the relationship between intention to participation in sharing economy, digital cultural capital, and social connectedness and then analyze the variables affecting the intention to participate in sharing economy. This subjects were university students. Collected data were statistically processed by PASW 18.0 program using reliability, frequency analysis, T-test, one-way ANOVA, correlation and multiple regression analysis. The results were as follows. First, redistribution participation and cooperative lifestyle participation were relatively high. Second, intention to participate in sharing economy activities differs according to gender, age, monthly allowance, and SNS usage time. Third, intention to redistribution participation increases as the recognition of objectified digital culture capital, embodied digital culture capital, and social connectedness increases. And the intention to cooperative lifestyles participation and information sharing participation increased as digital culture capital increased. Forth, the most significant variable affecting the intention to participate in sharing economic activities was digital cultural capital.
본 연구는 대학생을 대상으로 디지털 문화자본과 사회적 연결감이 공유경제활동 참여의도에 미치는 영향을 분석하고자 하였다. 수집한 자료는 PASW 18.0 통계 프로그램을 이용하여 신뢰도 분석, 빈도분석, T-test, one-way ANOVA, 상관관계분석, 중회귀분석을 실시하였다. 연구결과 첫째, 대학생들의 공유경제활동 참여의도 중 재분배 참여의도와 협력적 생활양식 참여의도는 비교적 높게 나타났다. 둘째, 공유경제활동 참여의도는 성별, 연령, 월평균 용돈, SNS 사용시간에 따라 차이가 있는 것으로 나타났다. 셋째, 재분배 참여의도는 객체화된 디지털 문화자본, 체화된 디지털 문화자본, 사회적 연결감에 대한 인식이 높을수록 증가하였고, 협력적 생활양식 참여의도와 정보공유 참여의도는 디지털 문화자본이 모두 높을수록 증가하였다. 넷째, 공유경제활동 참여의도와 관련 변수들의 상대적 영향력을 분석한 결과 가장 크게 영향을 미치는 변수는 디지털 문화자본이었다.
- Hankyung.com Dictionary, http://dic.hankyung.com/apps/economy.view?seq=11072
- Cho, Y. S., and Jeong, Y. G., "An Empirical Study on Intention of the Sharing Economy Services", Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 19, No 3, pp. 183-196, 2019. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2019.19.03.183
- Cho, E. J., and Suh, S. H., "A Study on the Factors Affecting the Intention to Use of Sharing Economic Services", Korea Technology Innovation Society, pp. 217-246, May 2018.
- Kim, N. Y., and Lee, T. M., "The Effects of Perceived Value on Sharing Consumption Intention: Focused on the Comparison of Sharing Goods and Services", The e-Business Studies, Vol. 19, No 6, pp. 37-54, 2018. https://doi.org/10.20462/TeBS.2018.12.19.6.37
- Lee, Y. J., and Yoon, J. H., "An Exploratory Study on Factors Affecting the Behavioral Intentions of Potential Users of the Sharing Economy: An Application of the Extended Model of Goal-Directed Behavior", Journal of Tourism Sciences, Vol. 41, No 5, pp. 109-127, 2017.
- Choi, K. S., and Park, M. S., "The Classification of Consumer Based on Providing Intention and Using Intention of Collaborative Consumption(CC) and Analysis of Predictive Factors on the Sharing Economy", Journal of Consumer Policy Studies, Vol. 49, No 3, pp. 61-86, 2018. https://doi.org/10.15723/JCPS.49.3.201812.61
- Shim, S. J., "An Exploratory Study on Factors Affecting Intention to Use of Sharing Economy Services", The Journal of Internet Electronic Commerce Research, Vol. 16, No 4, pp. 163-183, 2016.
- Choi, Y., and Lee, J. K., "Effect of Digital Cultural Capital on the Perception of Sharing Economy", Korean Journal of Communication Studies, Vol. 21, No 1, pp. 89-110, 2013.
- Ju, D., "Understanding about the Relationship between Sharing Economy and Social Capital: Focusing on the Consumption Experience and Consumption Intentions of the Sharing Accommodation", Korean Journal of Tourism Research, Vol. 31, No 4, pp. 23-40, 2016.
- Choi, S. S., You, G. J., and Kown, Y. J., "The Effects of CSR Activities of Starbucks Corporate on Reputation, Social Connectedness, and Customers Purchasing Intention", Journal of Tourism and Leisure Research, Vol. 23, No 2, pp. 97-116, 2011.
- Hwang, H. J., "Effects of Traveller's Perception to the Corporate Sustainability Management on the Corporate Image of Airline: Focused on the Mediating, Variable of Social Connectedness and Corporate Trust", Journal of Tourism and Leisure Research, Vol. 25, No 1, pp. 207-229, 2013.