- Volume 6 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Tea Culture Convergence Program Impact on improving communication in the elderly
차문화 융합 프로그램이 이용시설 노인의 의사소통 향상에 미치는 영향
- Kim, In Sook (Department of social welfare & Business Administration, Tongmyong University) ;
- Park, Sun Hee (Integrative Healing Welfare Association)
- Received : 2019.12.27
- Accepted : 2020.02.05
- Published : 2020.03.31
The purpose of this study was to examine the effect on improving communication by conducting a tea culture convergence program for elderly people using facilities. The subjects of this study consisted of a tea culture convergence program for 3 months, 60 minutes once a week for 7 people using the Elderly Day Care Center in the H-S S welfare center. Psychological and behavioral changes related to communication by sessions were compared by comparing elderly patients at each session of the Tea Culture Convergence Program.Tea culture convergence program was found to have a positive effect on behaviors and attitudes related to communication among the elderly in the facilities. As a result of analyzing pre- and post-action and attitudes, the Tea Culture Convergence Program brought positive changes in communication by acting as emotional and social support for the elderly. These findings suggest that the Tea Culture Convergence Program is a psychologically necessary program for the elderly in that it shows that the Tea Culture Convergence Program is an effective program that promotes communication among the elderly in the facilities.
- S.Y.Lee, Y.H.Kim, and H.S.Kim, "predicted the number of patients with chronic diseases and the cost of medical treatment when the baby boomers switch to the 65-year-old population. Institute of Health Administration", Vol.23, No.4, pp.377-386, 2013.
- S.T.Park, B.T.Choi, B.J.Seo, G.M.Kim, and E.K.Lee, "Community of Elderly Welfar", pp.41-104, 2017.
- K.H.Cho, "Develop programs to promote empathetic communication among the elderly and verify their effectiveness. dissertation of master's degree at Korea Broadcasting and Telecommunications University", pp.1-10, 2018.
- O.H.Lee. "The desire and service preference of the elderly to use community protection services. welfare administration theory", Vol.16, No.2, pp.47-70, 2006.
- J.E.Yang, "A Study on the Social Network and Mental Health of the Elderly Using the Elderly Welfare Center Graduate School of Social Development at Gwangju Women's University", pp. 45-68, 2015.
- K.H.Jung, Y.H.Oh, N.H.Hwang, M.A.Oh, S.H.Lee, and J.S.Kim, "Development of the Quality of Life Index for the Elderly. The Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs Research report. Daejeon: Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs", pp.245-268, 2017.
- J.E.Seo. and H.J.Kim, "Meta-analysis of factors affecting family functions. Journal of the Korean Family Treatment Society", Vol.20, No.3, pp.457-486, 2012.
- H.S.Ahn, "Community of Elderly Welfare", pp.102-127, 2013.
- J.D.Kwon "dean of the School of Welfare for the Elderly", pp.86-135, 2011.
- H.RRyu, "Facility The Relationship between Communication Technology and Self-Respect of the Elderly Living in the City of Kangwon-do with the Free Convenience Facilities", Vol.16, No.6, pp.680-694, 2016.
- J.H.Kim and H.H.Kim, "A Literature Study on the Communication Skills of Older People, A Study on Language Deafness", Vol.6, No.1, pp.28-58, 2009.
- J.E..Eun and S.H.Lee, "An Analysis of Factors Affecting the Interpersonal Relationship of the Elderly Women in Rural Areas, and Korea Non-profit Research", Vol.6, No.1, pp.27-85, 2007.
- Y.N.Kim, "A Study on Couples Communication, Master's Degree thesis, Hanyang University", pp.78-95, 2001.
- S.W.Kim, "Communication and Marriage Nationaldo, Master's Degree thesis, Sungshin Women's University", pp.30-68, 2002.
- H.S.Kim, S.H.Park, S.H.Park, J.H.Lee, and M.K.Jeong, "Human Relationship Theory. Paju: Yang Seowon". pp.88-127, 2016.