- Volume 6 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Effects of Psychomotor program on the Childcare Efficacy and Ego Resilience of Child care teachers
심리운동프로그램이 보육교사의 자아탄력성과 보육효능감에 미치는 효과
- Lee, Young-Ran (Seoul Women's College of Nursing) ;
- Hong, Hye-Jeong (Seoul Jung-gu Community Health Center) ;
- Lee, Hwa-Sun (Seoul Metropolitan Government)
- Received : 2020.02.03
- Accepted : 2020.03.03
- Published : 2020.03.31
The purpose of this study is to examine the effects of Psychomotor program on the child care teacher's ego resilience and childcare efficacy. The subjects of this study are childcare teachers of eight daycare centers in J-gu, Seoul. The final subjects were 18 in the experimental group and 19 in the control group. Psychomotor program was provided to the experimental group, which consisted of four hours per session, two sessions per week, and a total of ten sessions. Data collection took place between September 2 and November 12, 2017. Collected data were analyzed by independent sample Wilcoxon-Mann-Whitney test. In this study, the Psychomotor program had a significant effect on improving ego resilience and childcare efficiency of interpersonal relationships which is lower factor of the ego resilience. Through this study, we identified it was worth establishing a basic basis for managing and supporting ego resilience of child care teachers, and that it was meaningful to suggest ways to help them adapt and cope with their job duties.
- S.La, S.Gu and Y.Park, "A study on childcare teachers' health status and job satisfaction in childcare centers," Journal of Children's Literature and Education, Vol.14, No.3, pp.307-328, 2013.
- Y.R.Lee, S.N.Park and M.R.Lee, "Impact of job stress, depression and perceived health status on job satisfaction among child care teachers," Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing, Vol.25, No.4, pp.259-267, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2016.25.4.259
- Guideline of Child care Policies, Ministry of Health and Welfare[Internet], http://www.mohw.go.kr/react/jb/sjb030301vw.jsp
- K.M.Koh and S.K.Lee, "A structural model analysis on the relation among the social support for child care teachers within and outside workplace, ego-resilience, and psychological well-being," Journal of Early Childhood Education & Educare Welfare, Vol20, No3, pp.225-250, 2016.
- Y.R.Lee, S.N.Park and M.R.Lee, "Factors Affecting Health Promotion Behavior of Child Care Teachers," Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, Vol.33, No.1, pp.123-135, 2019.
- E.M.Koo, "A study on health perceptions, health promoting lifestyles and job stress of child care teachers. Journal of Korea Open Association for Early Childhood Education," Vol.12, No.4, pp.97-113, 2007.
- M.S.Song, "Structural equation modeling of social support, ego-resilience and burnout of childcare teachers : mediating effects of ego-resilience and group differences by marital status," Korean Journal of Early Childhood Education, Vol.36, No.5, pp.377-396, 2015.
- H.Hong Y.R.Lee E.Sim H.Choi and M.Lee, "Awareness of child care teacher's work and support in the community," Journal of Seoul Women's College of Nursing, Vol.31, pp.1-8, 2018.
- S.M.Lee and J.E.Pang, "The Mediation effect of Ego-resilience on Correlation between Job stress and Turnover intention", Journal of Future Early Childhood Education, Vol.22, No.3, pp.83-104, 2015.
- B.H.Park and M.K.Nam, "Effects of Social Support and Resilience on Child Care Teacher's Life Satisfaction," Journal of Korean Child Care and Education, Vol.14, No.1, pp.129-148, 2018.
- J.H.Lee, "Relative Importance and Priority of Psychomotoric Promotion Factors," Korean Journal of Adapted Physical Activity, Vol.27, No.3, pp.83-94, 2019.
- M.Phillippi-Eisenburger, "Motologie. Einfuhrung in die theoretischen Grundlagen," Schorndorf: Hofmann Schorndorf, pp35-36, 1991.
- J.Park, "Psychomotor as a practical planfor revitallization of Self-determining Activities: Focusing on Psychomotor case Analysis according to Walther's educational Anthropology Aspect," Journal of Special Education & Rehabilitation Science, Vol.56, No.4, pp.199-224, 2017. https://doi.org/10.23944/Jsers.2017.12.56.4.9
- F.Schillin, Grunlagen der Motopadagogic, In:Clauss, A.(Hrsg.): Forderung entwicklungs gefahrdeter und behinder Heranwachzlsender, Erlangen, pp.184-194. 1981.
- E.J. Kiphard, Pshchomotorik in Praxis und Theorie, Gutesloh, pp.25-56, 1989.
- R.Zimmer, Psychomotorik, Seoul, Seoul Welfare Center for the Disabled, pp.29-35,58, 2005.
- S.H.Won, "A study on the Priciple of Psychomotorik Depending on Tension and Relaxation of Muscle," Journal of Emotional & Behavioral Disorders, Vol.23, No.4, pp.217-240, 2007.
- H.Kim, and M.Lee, "The Effects of the Psychomotology Group Counseling Program on the Social Skills and Stress Coping Scale of University Students," The Korean Journal of Health Psychology, Vol.13, No.3, pp.745-756, 2008. https://doi.org/10.17315/kjhp.2008.13.3.011
- S. Kuntz. and V. Grundwald.(H.K. Cho, Translation), Motoligie, Seoul: Seoul Welfare Center for the Disabled, 2000.
- Korean a'KP, https://www.kakp.or.kr/sub.html?code=3456
- H.J.Park, "Perceived stress, Coping process and Depression to Ego-resilience," Unpublished Master's Thesis, Korea University: Seoul, 1996.
- K.Y.Lee, "The Relation Between Teachers' Child-rearing and educational belief, Efficacy of child care and teaching, job stress, Infant temperament and Teacher-infant interaction," Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, 2007.
- D.Moon, "A Meta-analysis of the Factors Related to Psychological Burn-out of Early Childhood Teachers," Korea Academy Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.19, No.11, pp.38-52, 2018.
- H.S.Oh, "Effectiveness and applying a resilience program development for Educare teachers," Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Kwangju Women's University, Kwangju, 2019.
- G.Oh, "Effects of Childcare Teachers' Emotional Regulation on Self-efficacy-Through Activities of Horticulture Experience Program Mediating effect of ego-resilience and psychological Burnout," Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Seoul Hanyoung University, Seoul, 2016.
- Y.R.Lee, J.Jeagal, W.H.Moon and S.Y.Lee, Health education, 3rd ed., Paju: Soomoon-sa, pp.24-25, 2017.
- K.Spatt, "Emotions at work: The effect of emotional labor, rewards and intensity ofn the psychological distress of child day care provider", Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Johns Hopkins University: Baltimore, 1996.
- H.J.Kim, "The effects of group art therapy using Based Active Parenting Now (AP) on the self-efficacy and occupational stress of child care teachers," Doctoral dissertation, Yeungnam University, Gyeongsan, 2010.
- S.J. Ha, "The Effects of Group Counseling with Active Parenting Now (AP)on the Occupational Stress, Self-efficacy and the Efficacy of Child care Teachers," Master's Thesis, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, 2012.
- H.J.Kim and S.M.Han, "The effect of Childcare-work Ability program Efficacy of Childcare, Role Performance of childcare Teachers and Sensitivity of Teachers," Winter Conference Papers of Korean Living Science Association, pp.109-110, 2012.