- Volume 16 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on Effectiveness of Healthcare Campaign According to Types of Media - Focused on Printed Media and Video
매체 유형에 따른 헬스케어 커뮤니케이션 캠페인 효과 분석 - 인쇄물과 영상 미디어 중심으로 -
- Received : 2020.11.18
- Accepted : 2020.12.06
- Published : 2020.12.30
With increasing social interest in health and health promotion, the government and many organizations are conducting various health campaigns for the public. The public health campaign is aimed at protecting the people from the dangers of disease and contributing to a healthy life and also help establishing a healthy attitude and changing behavior as well. In addition, many researches have been carried out in order to enhance the advertising effect of campaigns aimed at forming preventive attitudes and to verify it by applying many theories. However, as a result, there is a significant lack of research regarding analysis of differences in the effectiveness of the campaign by media. This study is to analyze the effect of health campaign by the type of media which published health campaign advertisements that can affect prevention attitude. To meet the purpose of this study, The 15 print media were to examine the impact of media characteristics and types on participation in campaigns for health campaigns. Through this, we will present the role of the media as an efficient channel to encourage the formation and participation of the health attitude of campaign advertisements, and present significant implications in the selection of optimal media and the execution of campaign budgets.
- Cohen, D., Furstenthal, L., and Jansenm L., "Healthcare innovation: Building on gains made through the crisis," Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products Practice (McKinsey & Company Article), 2020, pp.1-7.
- 김연옥, "1인 가구 시대의 도래: 특성과 생활실태," 한국가족복지학, 제52권, 2016, pp.139-166.
- 전병호, "R을 이용한 1인 가구의 온라인 쇼핑 동기 분석," 디지털산업정보학회논문지, 제15권, 제1호, 2019, pp.123-132. https://doi.org/10.17662/KSDIM.2019.15.1.123
- 한미정, "신체이미지 관련 TV 메시지의 처리방식이 여대생의 신체만족감과 다이어트 행동에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구," 한국방송학보, 제14권, 제3호, 2000, pp.291-317.
- 서정한, 배순한, 김영국, 최재영, "디지털 콘텐츠 사용자의 만족에 영향을 주는 서비스 품질 요인 및 유통 채널 탐색에 관한 연구," 디지털산업정보학회논문지, 제7권, 제4호, 2011, pp.183-198. https://doi.org/10.17662/ksdim.2011.7.4.183
- 이동욱, 최재영, "콘텐츠 가치평가 활성화 방안수립 연구," 디지털산업정보학회논문지, 제10권, 제3호, 2014, pp.311-325. https://doi.org/10.17662/ksdim.2014.10.3.311
- Atkin, C. & Marshall, A., Health Communication. In M.B. Salwen & D. W. Stacks (Eds.), An integrated approach to communication theory and research, Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum, 1996, pp.93-110.
- Parrott, R., "Emphasizing communication in health communication," Journal of Communication, Vol.54, 2004, pp.751-787. https://doi.org/10.1093/joc/54.4.751
- 이병관, 헬스커뮤니케이션, 커뮤니케이션 북스, 2009.
- 박성철, 최진명, 오상화, "한국과 미국의 최근 헬스커뮤니케이션 연구 경향에 관한 기술적 분석," 한국언론학보, 제52권, 제4호, 2008, pp.40-69.
- Kreps, Gary L & Maibach, Edward. W., "Transdisciplinary science : The nexus between communication and public health," Journal of Communication, Vol.58, 2008, pp.732-748. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1460-2466.2008.00411.x
- Babrow, A. S. & Mattson, M.,"Theorizing about health communication," In T. Thompson, A. Dorsey, K. Miller, & R. Parrott (Eds.) Handbook of health communication, Mahwah, N.J: Lawrence Erlbaum, 2003, pp.35-61.
- 한미정, "건강관련 커뮤니케이션 연구논문 내용분석," 한국광고홍보학보, 제7권, 2006, pp.210-232.
- Kline, K.N., "A decace of research on health contents in the media : The focus on health challengers and sociocultural context and attendant informational and ideological problem," Journal of health communication, Vol.11, 2006, pp.43-59. https://doi.org/10.1080/10810730500461067
- Haider, M., & Kreps, G. L., "Forty years of diffusion of innovation: Utility and value in public health," Journal of Health Communication, Vol.9, 2004, pp.3-11. https://doi.org/10.1080/10810730490271430
- Ratzan, S. C., Payne, J. G., & Bishop, C., "The status and scope of health communication," Journal of Health Communication, Vol.1, 1996, pp.25-41. https://doi.org/10.1080/108107396128211
- Freimuth, V. S., "The contributions of health communication to eliminating health disparities," American Journal of Public Health, Vol.94, 2004, pp.2053-2055. https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.94.12.2053
- Schiavo, R., Health Communication: From theory to practice, San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 2007.
- Svenkerud, P. J. & Singhal, A., "Enhancing the effectiveness of HIV/AIDS programs targeted to unique population groups in Thailand: Lessons learned from applying concepts of diffusion of innovation and social marketing," Journal of Health Communication, Vol.3, 1998, pp.193-216. https://doi.org/10.1080/108107398127337
- Yanovitzky, I., & Blitz, C. L., "Effect of media coverage and physician advice on utilization of breast cancer screening by women 40 years and older," Journal of Health Communication, Vol.5, 2000, pp.117-134. https://doi.org/10.1080/108107300406857
- Mackenzie, R., Chapman, S., Johnson, N., McGeechan, K., & Holding, S., "The news worthiness of cancer in Australian television news," MJA, Vol.189, No.3, 2008, pp.155-158.
- Sun, A., Zhang, J., Tsoh, J., Kim, E. W., & Chow, E., "The effectiveness in utilizing Chinese media to promote breast health among Chinese women," Journal of Health Communication, Vol.12, 2007, pp.157-171. https://doi.org/10.1080/10810730601150106
- 우형진, "텔레비전 뉴스 시청이 시청자의 건강증진의지에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구," 한국언론학보, 제51권, 제2호, 2007, pp.391-397.
- 최재영, 전중양, 배순한, "블로그 사용자의 지속적 사용의도에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구," 디지털산업정보학회논문지, 제7권, 제2호, 2011, pp.161-172. https://doi.org/10.17662/ksdim.2011.7.2.161
- 안지현, "의학교육에서 환자-의사 관계," 의료커뮤니케이션, 제5권, 제2호, 2010, pp.128-133.