- Volume 9 Issue 4
Recently, CCTV installations are rapidly increasing in the public and private sectors to prevent various crimes. In accordance with the increasing number of CCTVs, video-based abnormal behavior detection in control systems is one of the key technologies for safety. This is because it is difficult for the surveillance personnel who control multiple CCTVs to manually monitor all abnormal behaviors in the video. In order to solve this problem, research to recognize abnormal behavior using deep learning is being actively conducted. In this paper, we propose a model for detecting abnormal behavior based on the deep learning model that is currently widely used. Based on the abnormal behavior video data provided by AI Hub, we performed a comparative experiment to detect anomalous behavior through violence learning and fainting in videos using 2D CNN-LSTM, 3D CNN, and I3D models. We hope that the experimental results of this abnormal behavior learning model will be helpful in developing intelligent CCTV.
- Baek, S.-I., Lim, G.-G., & Yu, D.-S, "Exploring Social Impact of AI," 23(4), 3-23, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.22693/NIAIP.2016.23.4.003 https://doi.org/10.22693/NIAIP.2016.23.4.003
- P. Y. Simard, D. Steinkraus and J. C. Platt, "Best practices for convolutional neural networks applied to visual document analysis." Seventh International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition, 2003. Proceedings., Edinburgh, UK, 958-963, 2003. DOI: 10.1109/ICDAR.2003.1227801.. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICDAR.2003.1227801
- AI HUB, http://www.aihub.or.kr, 2019.
- S. Hochreiter and J. Schmidhuber, "Long Short-term Memory." Neural computation, vol. 9, 1735-80. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1162/neco.19188.8.131.525,1997. https://doi.org/10.1162/neco.19184.108.40.2065
- S. Ji, W. Xu, M. Yang, and K. Yu, "3d convolutional neural networks for human action recognition", in ICML,2010. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.2012.59 https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.2012.59
- J. Carreira and A. Zisserman, "Quo Vadis, Action Recognition? A New Model and the Kinetics Dataset." 2017 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 4724-4733, 2017. DOI:10.1109/CVPR.2016.90
- K. He, X. Zhang, S. Ren and J. Sun, "Deep Residual Learning for Image Recognition," 2016 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Las Vegas, NV, 770-778, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/cvpr.2017.502
- Sooyeon Lim, "Estimation of gender and age using CNN-based face recognition algorithm," International Journal of Advanced Smart Convergence Vol.9 No.2 203-211, 2020. http://dx.doi.org/10.7236/IJASC.2020.9.2.203 https://doi.org/10.7236/IJASC.2020.9.2.203
- T. Kwon, J.-Y. Lee, and K.-D. Jung, "Design of Falling Recognition Application System using Deep Learning," International Journal of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 120-126, May 2020. DOI:10.7236/IJIBC.2020.12.2.120 https://doi.org/10.7236/IJIBC.2020.12.2.120
- Ji-Sub Kim, Chang-Jun Nan, & Byoung-Tak Zhang. "Deep Learning-based Video Analysis Techniques," Communications of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers ,33(9), 21-31,2015.