- Y. Y. Hong. (2014). Pre-service teachers' practical use of graphing calculators for STEAM education. The Journal of Educational Information and Media, 20(3), 355-372.
- C. Lewis. (2002). Lesson study: A handbook of teacher-led instructional change. Philadelphia: Research for Better Schools.
- J. S. Kim. (2007). Exploration of STEM Education as a New Integrated Education for Technology Education. The Korean Journal of Technology Education, 7(3), 1-29.
- Y. S. Baek, H. J. Park, Y. Kim, S. K. Noh, J. Park, J. Leee, J. Jeong, Y. Choi & H. Han. (2012). A study on the action, plans for STEAM Education. Research Paper of Korea Foundation for the Advancement of Science and Creativity.
- J. Stigler & Sr J. Hiebert. (1999). The Teaching Gap. New York: Free Press.
M. Yoshida. (1999). Lesson study in elementary school mathematics in Japan: A case study. Paper presented at the American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting, Montreal, Canada. Available from
- A. Murata & S. Kattubadi. (2012). Grade 3 students' mathematization through modeling: Situation models and solution models with multi-digit problem solving. The Journal of Mathematical Behavior, 31. 15-28. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmathb.2011.07.004
- C. Lewis & I. Tsuchida. (1998). A lesson is like a swiftly flowing river: Research lessons and the improvement of Japanese education. American Educator, 14, 50-52.
- S. D. Kim & K. T. Suh. (2017), A Study on Implications for Instruction Consulting of Korea through Innovative Teaching Methods of Lesson Study. Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, 7(9),. 891-899.
- C. Lewis, R. Perry & A. Murata. (2006). How should research contribute to instructional improvement?: The case of lesson study. Educational Researcher, 35(3), 3-14. https://doi.org/10.3102/0013189X035003003
- L. Sims & D. Walsh. (2008). Lesson study with preservice teachers: Lessons for lessons. Teaching and Teacher Education, 25(5), 724-733. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2008.10.005
- P. J. Smith. (2001). 'Modern' learning methods: rhetoric and reality. Personnel Review, 31(1), 103-113. https://doi.org/10.1108/00483480210412445
- C. J. Bonk & C. R. Graham. (2012). The Handbook of Blended Learning: Global Perspectives, Local Designs. New York : John Wiley & Sons.
- H. L. Kwon, E. K. Moon & I. W. Park. (2015). A meta-analysis on effects of blended learning in Korea. The Journal of Educational Information and Media, 21(3), 333-359.
- S. I. Park, S. E. Lee & J. E. Song. (2007). Major Factors Influencing Effective On/offline Learning on the Blended Learning in Higher Education. The Journal of Yeolin Education, 15(1), 17-45.
- S. Y. Jeong. (2018). Effects of Blended Learning based Phonological Awareness Instruction on Primary English Reading Abilities. Master's dissertation. Seoul National University of Education.
- W. S. Kim. (2015). Analysis of Student Satisfaction Survey on Computer Practice Subject by Applying Blended Learning. Journal of The Korean Association of Information Education, 19(3), 373-384. https://doi.org/10.14352/jkaie.2015.19.3.373
- R. Fogarty. (1991). Ten ways to integrate curriculum. Educational Leadership, 49(2), 61-65.
- S. K. Chung, K. H. Lee, Y. J. Yoo, B. M. Shin, M. Park & S. Y. Han. (2012). A Survey of Teachers' Perspectives on Process-Focused Assessment in School Mathematics. The Journal of Educational Research in Mathematics, 22(3), 401-427.
- Y. Y. Hong & Y. W. Im. (2012). An analysis of factors which affect teachers' self-confidence in using technology for mathematics class. Journal of Digital Convergence, 10(11), 565-577. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.11.565