Table 1 Related laws of storm & wind damage management
Table 2 Target areas of disaster prevention district
Table 3 Segmentation of disaster prevention district
Table 4 Class of natural disaster risk improvement district
Table 5 Disaster management system9)
Table 6 Disaster management steps
Table 7 Disaster management system in the USA14)
Table 8 Disaster management steps in the USA15)
Table 9 Disaster prevention plan in Japan16)
Table 10 Disaster prevention system in Japan
Table 11 Disaster management steps in Japan
Table 12 Comparison of disaster management systems
- Central Safety Management Committee(2014), Ministry of Public Administration and Security, National Security Management Basic Plan 2015-2019.
- Choi, M. S.(2006), Japan Emergency(III), Disaster Prevention Review No. 28-30.
- Daegu Metropolitan City Homepage, www.daegu.go.kr
- Japan Cabinet Office(2011), Japanese Disaster Preparedness.
- Korea Legislation Research Institute(2017), "Japan Disaster and Safety Management related Decree of Law and Main contents", 2017 Global Issue Paper.
- Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation(2017), Urban Planning and Disaster Prevention, Yemunsa.
- Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation(2012), Disaster Prevention, Gumiseogwan.
- Lee, D. M.(2009), "Disaster Management System And Disaster Management System Technology Trends", Technology Trends Weekly No. 1414, Industry Promotion Agency.
- Lee, S. H.(2017), Eco-friendly Urban Disaster Prevention, Kyungsung University Press.
- Ministry of Public Administration and Security(2018), Natural Disaster Risk Improvement District Statistics (2018.1.31 base date).
- National Law Information Center(2018), Countermea sures Against Natural Disasters Act
- National Statute Information Center(2018), Disaster And Safety Management Basic Act
- Oh et al. (2014), "A Study on Evaluation of Coastal Cities' Vulnerability by Climate Change in Korea", Journal of the Regional Association of Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 87-97.
- Pohang City(2018), 2030 Pohang City Basic Plan.
- Shim, W. B.(2005), "American Disaster Prevention Organization And Disaster Management", National Territory(General Regulation No. 285), National Institute of Land Research.