Fig. 1 Door impact beam
Fig. 2 FMVSS 214 side impact pole test
Fig. 3 Press door impact beam section
Fig. 4 Three point bending analysis model of TB_600_0°with different overhang length
Fig. 5 Load-displacement curve from three point bending analysis of TB_600_0° with different overhang length
Fig. 6 Load-displacement curve from three point bending analysis of Ltb=600mm
Fig. 7 Deformed shape of TB_800_20°
Fig. 8 System analysis model of Ls=950mm, θ=20°
Fig. 9 Spring stiffness
Fig. 10 System analysis model of Ls=855mm
Fig. 11 Load-displacement curve from system analysis
Fig. 12 Deformed shape of SS_855_20° at head displacement100mm and 200mm
Fig. 13 Strain energy from system analysis
Fig. 14 Load-displacement curve from system analysis of Ls=950mm model with changed spring stiffness
Fig. 16 Strength ratio SR400 and SR500
Fig. 15 Load-displacement curve from system analysis of Ls=760mm model with changed spring stiffness
Table 1 Maximum strength from three point bending analysis
Table 2 Strain energy from system analysis(a) Strain energy
Table 3 Impact beam buckling strength
Table 4 Maximum strength from three point bending analysis of support distance 400mm and 500mm
Supported by : 대구가톨릭대학교
- Oh, H. J., Kim, S. K. and Lim, K. H., 2013, "A Study on Development of the Pole Side Impact Sled Test Using WorldSID", Journal of Auto-Vehicle Safety Association, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 5-10. https://doi.org/10.22680/KASA.2013.5.2.005
- Yoo, D. Y., Kim, J. W., Cho, K. S., Beom, H. K. and Kwon, O. S., 2006, "A Study of Numerical Analysis for Improvement of US NCAP Side Impact Performance", KSAE Spring Conference Proceedings, pp. 1088-1093, 2006.
- Bae, G. H. and Huh, H., 2012, "Comparison of the Optimum Designs of Center Pillar Assembly of an Auto-body between Conventional Steel and AHSS with a Simplified Side Impact Analysis", Int. J. of Automotive Technology, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 205-213. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12239-012-0017-4
- Kim, S. G., Yang, H. J., Kim, I. K. and Kin, Y. S., 2014, "A Study on Vehicle Structure for New Korea NCAP Side Barrier Test", KSAE Annual Conference Proceedings, pp. 891-896.
- Lim, H., Lim, S. Y. and Chun, Y. B., 2014, "Study on Optimal Design of Cold Forming Door Impact Member", KSAE Annual Conference Proceedings, pp. 980-990.
- So, B. S, Kim, J. H., Choi, H. T. and Ha, C., 2012, "Shape Development of Door Mounting Integrated Impact Beam", Daegu-Gyeongbuk KSAE Spring Conference Proceeding, pp. 25-32.
- Jo, K. R. and Kang, S. J., 2017, "The Section Design of Press Door Impact Beam for Improving Bending Strength", Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 74-81. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2017.25.1.074
- Jo, K. R. and Kang, S. J., 2018, "The Effect of Mounting Location in Door and Body Stiffness on Press Door Impact Beam Bending Strength", Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 272-278. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2018.26.2.272
- LS-DYNA User's manual, 2006, "Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis of Structures", Version 971, LSTC.
- Chun, B. K. and Kang, S. J., 1994, "Development of Side Door Intrusion Analysis Technique Using Simple Concept Model", KSAE Spring Conference Proceedings, pp. 517-524.