그림 1. Primus A phantom
그림 2. 다목적 선량계 MagicMax Universal과 Unfors Raysafe ThinX
그림 3. Philips DIGITAL DIAGNOST VR(A)와 Philips DIGITAL DIAGNOST VR(B)의 dynamic step wedge 영상
그림 4. 관전압 및 감도 변화에 따른 히스토그램
표 1. 방사선 발생장치와 관련된 특성
표 2. 방사선 발생장치의 검사조건
표 3. Philips DIGITAL DIAGNOST VR(A)의 백분율 평균 오차와 반가층
표 4. Philips DIGITAL DIAGNOST VR(B)의 백분율 평균 오차와 반가층
표 5. Philips DIGITAL DIAGNOST VR(A)의 입사표면선량의 평균과 표준편차
표 6. Philips DIGITAL DIAGNOST VR(B)의 입사표면선량의 평균과 표준편차
표 7. Philips DIGITAL DIAGNOST VR(A)와 Philips DIGITAL DIAGNOST VR(B)의 관전류량
표 8. Philips DIGITAL DIAGNOST VR(A)와 Philips DIGITAL DIAGNOST VR(B)의 동적 범위의 정성적 평가
- J. Oliveira, V. Correia, E. Sowade, I. Etxebarria, R. D. Rodriguez, K. Y. Mitra, R. R. Baumann, and S. Lanceros-Mendez, "Indirect X-ray Detectors based on Inkjet-Printed Photodetectors with a Screen-Printed Scintillator Layer," ACS Applied Material & Interfaces, Vol.10, No.15, pp.12904-12912, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.8b00828
- K. Y. Shin and K. S. Karim, "a-Si:H TFT-Silicon Hybrid Low-Energy X-ray Detector," IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol.64, No.4, pp.1624-1629, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1109/TED.2017.2671365
- Z. Zhao, G. J. Gang, and J. H. Siewerdsen, "Noise, Sampling and the number of Projections in Cone-Beam CT with a Flat Panel Detector," Medical Physics, Vol.41, No.6, p.061909, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1118/1.4875688
- G. J. Bansal, "Digital Radiography. A Comparison with Modern Conventional Imaging," Postgraduate Medical J., Vol.82, No.969, pp.425-428, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1136/pgmj.2005.038448
- S. Alexander, "Image Acquisition and Quality in Digital Radiography," Radiologic Technology, Vol.88, No.1, pp.53-66, 2016.
- Y. H. Seoung, "Development of Self-Diagnosis Linearity Quality Assurance Technique in Computed Tomography by using Iodic Contrast Media," J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.15, No.5, pp.436-443, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.05.436
- Ministry of Health and Welfare No.338, Rules for the Safety Management of Diagnostic Radiation Generators, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, 2015.
- Y. J. Jeong, M. J. Kim, S. Y. Lee, T. H. Lee, and Y. H. Seoung, "Survey on Usage of Korean Quantitative Ultrasound for Proposing Quantitative Ultrasound Quality Control Guideline," J. of Radiological Science and Technology, Vol.41, No.4, pp.329-337, 2018. https://doi.org/10.17946/JRST.2018.41.4.329
- P. Allisy-Roberts, P. Ambrosi, D. T. Bartlett, B. M. Coursey, L. A. DeWerd, E. Fantuzzi, and J. C. McDonald, ICRU Report 76, J. of ICRU, 2006.
- E. Vano, D. L. Miller, C. J. Martin, M. M. Rehani, K. Kang, M. Rosenstein, P. Oriz-Lopez, S. Mattsson, R. Padovani, and A. Rogers, ICRP Publication 135, ICRP, 2017.
- R. G. Lane, D. M. Stevens, J. P. Gibbons, L. J. Verhey, K. R. Hogstrom, E. L. Chaney, M. C. Martin, E. E. Klein, K. P. Doppke, B. R. Paliwal, R. E. Wendt III, and M. G. Herman, Report of AAPM Task Group 90, AAPM, 2006.
- S. J. Shepard, J. Wang, M. Flynn, E. Gingold, L. Goldman, K. Krugh, D. L. Leong, E. Mah, K. Ogden, D. Peck, E. Samei, and C. E. Willis, Report of AAPM Task Group 116, AAPM, 2009.
- J. S. Lee, S. J. Ko, S. S. Kang, J. H. Kim, D. H. Kim, and C. S. Kim, "Quantitative Evaluation of Image Quality using Automatic Exposure Control and Sensitivity in the Digital Chest Image," J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.13, No.8, pp.275-283, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.08.275
- J. H. Hwang and K. B. Lee, "A Study on the Quantitative Analysis Method through the Absorbed Dose and the Histogram in the Performance Evaluation of the Detector according to the Sensitivity Change of Auto Exposure Control (AEC) in DR (Digital Radiography)," J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.18, No.1, pp.232-240, 2018. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2018.18.01.232
- J. S. Lee and H. H. Park, "Evaluation on Organ Dose and Image Quality by changing kVp and Ion Chamber Combination while Taking Digital Chest Lateral Decubitus PA Projection," J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.15, No.1, pp.316-323, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.01.316
- J. A. Choi, J. H. Hwang, and K. B. Lee, "Analysis of Dosimeter Error and Need for Calibration Guideline by Comparing the Dose Area of the Built-in Dose Area Product and the Moving Dose Area Product when using Automatic Exposure Controller in Intervention," J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.18, No.11, pp.508-515, 2018. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2018.18.11.508
- J. H. Hwang, J. H. Jeong, H. S. Kim, and K. B. Lee, "Study on the Change of Absorbed Dose and Image Quality according to X-ray Condition of Detector in Digital Radiography(DR)," J. of the Korea Contents Association, Vol.17, No.9, pp.99-106, 2017. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2017.17.09.099
- G. Dougherty, Digital Image Processing for Medical Applications, Cambridge, 2009.
- G. Dougherty, Pattern Recognition and Classification, Springer Science & Business Media, 2012.
- D. Spiga, "X-ray Beam-shaping via Deformable Mirrors: Surface Profile and Point Spread Function Computation for Gaussian Beams using Physical Optics," J. of Synchrotron Radiation, Vol.25, No.1, pp.123-130, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1107/S1600577517014035
- A. K. Gilcrist, A. Jain, D. R. Bednarek, K. R. Hoffmann, and S. Rudin, "Accurate MTF Measurement in Digital Radiography using Noise Response," Medical Physics, Vol.37, No.2, pp.724-735, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1118/1.3284376
- E. Samei, N. T. Ranger, J. T. Dobbins, and Y. Chen, "Intercomparison of Methods for Image Quality Characterization. I. Modulation Transfer Function," Medical Physics, Vol.33, No.5, pp.1454-1465, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1118/1.2188819
- S. Yang, J. B. Han, N. G. Choi, and S. G. Lee, "The Review of Exposure Index in Digital Radiography and Image Quality," J. of the Radiation Protection, Vol.38, No.1, pp.29-36, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14407/jrp.2013.38.1.029
- IEC, IEC 62494-1 : Medical Electrical Equipment - Exposure Index of Digital X-ray Imaging Systems - Part 1: Definitions and Requirements for General Radiography, 2008.
- A. K. Poznanski, H. W. Fischer, J. E. Gray, W. R. Hendee, J. G. Kereiakes, H. L. Kundel, W. J. Tuddenham, and J. A. Zagzebski, Report of NCRP No.99, NCRP, 1988.
- IEC, IEC 61267 : Medical Diagnostic X-ray Equipment - Radiation Conditions for Use in the Determination of Characteristics, 2005.
- IEC, IEC 62220-1 : Medical Electrical Equipment - Characteristics of Digital X-ray Imaging Devices - Part 1: Determinations of the Detective Quantum Efficiency, 2003.
- ISO, ISO 9236-1 : Photography - Sensitometry of Screen/Film Systems for Medical Radiography - Part 1: Determination of Sensitometric Curve Shape, Speed and Average Gradient, 2004.
- http://www.raysafe.com/en/Products/Equipment/RaySafe%20ThinX#Downloads, 2018.12.11.