- Volume 17 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Evaluation Factor on Repurchase Intention and Recommendation Intention in China Cellular Phone Market
중국 휴대폰 시장에서의 구매 평가영역에 대한 만족이 재구매의도와 타인추천의도에 미치는 영향
- Choi, Soo-Ho (Division of Business, Sogang University) ;
- Kim, Shin-Joong (Department of Business, Daejin University)
- Received : 2019.09.23
- Accepted : 2019.12.20
- Published : 2019.12.28
This study was done to analyze the relationship among the characteristic elements for a evaluation factor(design, function, quality, price, conveniency, personnel factor), the evaluation factor satisfaction, repurchase intention and recommend intention that the China cellular phone users perceived by group. The survey was divided into "design, function, quality, price, conveniency, personnel factor, repurchase intention and recommend intention". As a study result, every characteristic elements for a evaluation factor excepting price had an effect on independent variables such as design, function, quality, conveniency, personnel factor satisfaction. And all evaluation factors had an effect on repurchase and recommend intention. In conclusion, in order to increase the repurchase and recommend intention in China cellular phone market it would be necessary to improve the characteristic elements satisfaction for design, function and personnel factor. And after the design, function and personnel factor satisfaction were improved, we could improve the repurchase and recommend intention.
본 연구의 목적은 중국 소비자의 휴대폰 선택 시 고려하는 주요 평가영역에 대한 세부 특성요인의 만족도가 해당 평가영역 만족도에 어떠한 영향을 미치며, 각 평가영역에 대한 만족도가 고객의 재구매의도와 타인추천의도에 어떠한 영향을 미치는가를 사용 휴대폰 유형에 따른 집단별로 분석하는데 있다. 설문조사 시 평가요인으로 가격, 디자인, 품질, 편리성, 기능 그리고 개인적 요인을 설정하였으며, 재구매의도와 타인추천의도로 구분 실시하였다. 연구결과, 가격을 제외한 모든 특성요인이 해당 평가영역의 만족에 유의한 것으로 나타났으며 유의한 경로가 집단별로 차이가 존재함을 알 수 있었다. 또한 모든 집단에서 평가영역에 대한 만족이 재구매의도와 타인추천의도에 유의한 것으로 평가되었다. 연구 결과 우리 기업의 경우 디자인, 기능, 개인적 요인에 관한 특성요인은 평가영역 만족에 유의한 영향을 미치나 해당 특성요인의 만족도는 상대적으로 낮은 것으로 나타난다. 따라서 이들 특성요인에 대한 만족도를 높일 수 있는 품질 개선방안을 강구하여야 할 것으로 사료된다.
- A. Bhattacherjee. (2001). Understanding information systems continuance:An expectation-confirmation model, MIS Quarterly, 25(3), 351-370. https://doi.org/10.2307/3250921
- H. Assael. (2004). Consumer behavior:A strategic approach, Boston: Houghton Mifflin.
- P. Kotler, J. T. Bowen & J. Maken. (2004). Marketing for hospitality and tourism, Pearson Prentice Hall.
- I. K. Song. (2012). A study on decision factors in selecting a device at the point of smart phone purchase:Comparing the perceptions between the first buyers and existing buyers, The KIPS Transactions:PartD, 19(1), 121-126. https://doi.org/10.3745/KIPSTD.2012.19D.1.121
- Y. Y. Feng & E. B. Park. (2013). A study on the repurchase intention of Chinese smart phone user, GangWon Review, 4(1), 101-120.
- S. I. Choi & D. I. Kim. (2013). Smart -phones study of the determinants of customer satisfaction, Journal of Digital Convergence, 11(3), 255-262. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.3.255
- E. K. Chang & H. K. Lee. (2010). A study on the factors influencing smartphone user satisfaction, Consumer Culture Research, 13(4), 129-145.
- H. J. Cho & Xu, Chen. (2011). An empirical study of consumers' smartphone purchase intentions in Korea and China. Journal of Asia-Pacific Studies, 18(2), 145-169.
- M. Y. Um. (2014). Smartphone users characteristics according to differences between operating systems, Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(9), 93-99. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.9.93
- J. J. Cronin & S. A. Taylor. (1992). Measuring service quality-A reexamination and extension, Journal of Marketing, 56(3), 55-68. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252296
- K. H. Yim & Y. J. Jeon. (2009). A study on influencing brand marketing of corporate image, Brand image and purchase intention, Journal of Digital Convergence, 7(3), 75-82.
- I. J. Whang & S. I. Lee. (2010). The study of knowing the intention to adopt smartphone by extending technology acceptance model, The 2010 Autumn Conference of Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, 1-8.
- J. O. Lee, J. H. Whang & S. R. Lee. (2006). The effect of features and motivators of mobile phone on repurchasing intention:focusing on difference between Korea and Indonesia, The 2006 Autumn Conference of The Korean Society of Management Information System, 329-335.
- D. U. Kim & J. S. Oh. (2014). The relationship of smart phone quality among user satisfaction, switching intention, repurchase and reuse intention: The moderating roles of replacement and switching frequency, The Journal of Internet Electronic Commerce Research, 14(1), 1-20. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10660-014-9139-2
- Y. S. Kim, J. H. Kim & W. Wang. (2010). The effects of cell phone value for customer on satisfaction and repurchase intention. Journal of Product Research, 28(1), 25-38.
- R. L. Oliver. (1980). A cognitive model of the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction decision, Journal of Marketing Research, 17(4), 460-469. https://doi.org/10.2307/3150499
- R. L. Oliver & J. E. Swan. (1989). Consumer perceptions of interpersonal equity and satisfaction in transactions: A field survey approach, Journal of Marketing, 53(2), 21-35. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251411
- S. L. Han. (2004). Effect of restaurant service quality on customer retention and word-of-mouth, Journal of Marketing Management Research, 9(1), 29-46.
- R. L. Day. (1980). Research perspectives on consumer complaining behavior. In theoretical developments in marketing, Carles Bamb and Patrick Dunne, Chicago: American Marketing Association, 211-215.
- A. J. Lee, D. H. Park & J. W. Park. (2003). Effect of the service quality of foodservice industry on customer satisfaction, revising intention and oral transmitting intention, Korean Journal of Hotel Administration, 12(1), 191-213.
- V. A. Zeithaml & J. B. Marry. (1996). Service marketing, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- K. M. File, R. R. Judd & R. A. Prince. (1992). Interactive marketing:The influence of participa -tion on positive word-of-mouth and referrals, Journal of Services Marketing, 6(4), 5-14. https://doi.org/10.1108/08876049210037113
- A. Geva & A. Goldman. (1991). Satisfaction measurement in guided tours, Annals of Tourism Research, 18(2), 177-185. https://doi.org/10.1016/0160-7383(91)90002-S
- T. Jones & W. E. J. Sasser. (1995). Why satisfied customers defect, Harvard Business Review, 73(6), 88-99.
- K. A. Bollen. (1989). Structural equations with latent variables, New York: Wiley.
- B. R. Bae. (2011). Structural equation modeling with Amos 19:Principles and practice AMOS, Chung Ram Press.
- S. H. Choi. (2019). The Effect of Logistics Services, Corporate Image, Product Reliability & Customer Services on Customer Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention in e-Commerce, Journal of Digital Convergence, 17(6), 159-167. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2019.17.6.159