- Volume 36 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Construction of Indoor and Outdoor Spatial Information Integration Service System based on Vector Model
- Kim, Jun Hyun (Dept. of Realty, Daegu University) ;
- Kwon, Kee Wook (Dept. of Real Estate, Semyung University)
- Received : 2018.06.12
- Accepted : 2018.06.28
- Published : 2018.06.30
In order to overcome the problem that outdoor and indoor spatial information service are separately utilized, an integration service system of spatial information that is linked from outdoor to indoor has been implemented. As a result of the study, "0001.xml" corresponding to the file index key value, which is the service connection information in the building information of the destination, was extracted from the prototype verification of the system, the search word of 'Kim AB' was transmitted to the indoor map server and converted from the outdoor map service to the indoor map service through confirmation of the navigation service connected information, using service linkage information and search words of the indoor map service was confirmed that the route was displayed from the entrance of the building to the destination in the building through the linkage search DB (Database) table and the search query. Therefore, through this study was examined the possibility of linking indoor and outdoor DB through vector spatial information integration service system. The indoor map and the map engine were implemented based on the same vector map format as the outdoor map engine, it was confirmed that the connectivity of the map engine can be applied.
Supported by : semyung University
- BuildingSMART ( 2013), IFC(Industrial Foundation Class), http://www.buildingsmart-tech.org/downloads/ifc/ifc4(last date accessed: 30 Oct 2017).
- Han, D. (2014), System Develop of the Indoor GPS and In-Outdoor Navigaion, No. 1711017688, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon, pp. 5-7.
- Kim, J., Yoo, S., and Li, K. (2014), A linkage between indoorGML and cityGML using external reference, Journal of Korea Spatial Information Society, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 65-73.
- Kim, J., Lee, S., Kim, S., Kim, S., and Seo, D. (2013), A study on indoor navigation system using localization based on wireless communication, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Engineering, Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 114-120. https://doi.org/10.5916/jkosme.2013.37.1.114
- Kwon, J. and Kim, J. (2013), A design and implementation of ogc standards based for web vector map service, Journal of the Korean Cadastre Information Association, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 97-111.
- Li, K. and Lee, J. (2013), Basic concepts of indoor spatial information candidate standard indoorGML and its applications, Journal of Korea Spatial Information Society, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 1-10.
- Li, K., Kim, T., Ryu, H., and Kang, H. (2015), Comparison of cityGML and indoorGML -a use-case study on indoor spatial information construction at real sites-, Journal of Korea Spatial Information Society, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 91-101.
- OGC (2012(b)), CityGML 2.0, OGC, http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/citygml (last date accessed: 30 Oct 2017).
- OGC (2014), IndoorGML, OGC, http://www.opengeospatial.org/ standards/indoorgml (last date accessed: 30 Oct 2017).
- OGC (2012(a)), OGC city geography markup language (CityGML) encoding standard, document, OGC, http://www.opengis.net/spec/citygml/2.0 (last d ate accessed: 30 Oct 2017).
- Park, Y. and Lee, K. (2008), Application of geoJSON to geospatial web service, Korean Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 24, No. 6, pp. 613-620.
- Yoon, C. and Hwang, C. (2015), Efficient indoor positioning systems for indoor location-based service provider, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 1368-1373. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2015.19.6.1368
- Zhou, J., Li, Y., Lee, S., and Bae, H. (2013), FT-indoornavi: a flexible navigation method based on topology analysis and room internal path networks for indoor navigation, Journal of Korea Spatial Information Society, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 1-9.