- Volume 4 Issue 2
In this paper, kinematic based walking pattern generation of biped walking robot is reviewed. Biped walking robot should be consisted of 6 Degree of Freedom(DOF) for each leg to walk properly in 3 dimensional circumstance. In this paper, simple structure of biped robot is depicted for walking pattern firstly. After fixing path of ankle of the robot, angle joints are coming from kinematic equatioins. Coordination of joints of a robot was set for dynamic analysis also. So walking pattern of a robot will be designed using dynamic equations of coordination of joint angles. Finally, setting of ankle of robot and pattern generation are key procedures of the robot walking.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- M. Vukobratovic, A. A. Frank, and D. Juricic, "On the Stability of BipedLocomotion" Proc. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol.BME-17, No.1, pp.25-36, 1970. https://doi.org/10.1109/TBME.1970.4502681
- Hirai, K., et al, "The development of Honda humanoid robot", Proceedings of ICRA 2: pp.1321-1326, 1998.
- John J.Craig, Introduction to Robotics Mechanics and Control, Silma Inc., 1989.
- C.L. Shih, Y.Z. Li, S. Churng, T.T. Lee, and W.A. Cruver, "Trajectory synthesis and physical admissibility for a biped robot during the single support phase," Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, pp.1646-1652, 1990.
- A. Dasgupta and Y. Nakamura, "Making feasible walking motion of humanoid robots from human motion capture data," Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, pp.1044-1049, 1999.
- A. Takanish, M. Ishida, Y. Yamazaki, and I. Kato, "The realization of dynamic walking robot WL-10RD," Proc. Int. Conf. Advanced Robotics, pp.459-466, 1985.
- S. Kajita, T. Nagasaki, K. Kaneko, and H. Hirukawa, "ZMP-Based Biped Running Control: The HRP-2LR Humanoid Biped Robot," IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, pp.63-72, 2007.
- D. Kim, N.H.Kim, S.J.Seo, and G.T.Park, "FuzzyModeling of Zero Moment Point Trajectory for a Biped Walking Robot," Lect. Notes Artif. Int., Vol.3214, pp.716-722, 2005.
- D. Kim, S.J. Seo, and G.T. Park, "Zero-moment point trajectory modeling of a biped walking robot using an adaptive neuro-fuzzy systems," IEE Proc. Control Theory Appl., Vol.152, pp.411-426, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-cta:20045007
- D. Kim, G.T.Park, "Useof Support Vector Machines : Synergism to Intelligent Humanoid Robot Walking Down Slope,"Lect. Notes Comput Sci, Vol.4253, pp.670-676, 2006.
- D. Kim, G.T.Park,Advanced Humanoid Robot Based on the Evolutionary Inductive Self-organizing Network, Humanoid Robots-New Developments, pp.449-466, 2007.
- C. Yin, A. Albers, J. Ottnad, P. Haussler, "Stability Maintenance of a Humanoid Robot under Disturbance with Fictitious Zero-Moment Point (FZMP)", IEEE/RJS Intl. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), pp.1780-1787, 2005.
- Y. Hasegawa, T. Arakawa, and T. Fukuda, "Trajectory generation for biped locomotion robot," Mechatronics, Vol.10, pp.67-89, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0957-4158(99)00052-5
- M. Vukobratovic and B. Brovac, "Zero-Moment Point-Thirty Five Years of Its Life," Int. J. Humanoid Robotics, Vol.1, pp.157-173, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219843604000083
- Q. Huang, K. Yokoi, S. Kajita, K. Kaneko, H. Arai, N. Koyachi, and K. Tanie, "Planning Walking Patterns for a Biped Robot," IEEE Trans. Robotics Automation, Vol.17, No.3, pp.280-288, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/70.938385