- Volume 4 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
An Analysis on the Trends and Issues of Convergence Technology Research
네트워크 분석을 통한 국내 융합기술 연구동향 분석
- Lim, Jung-Yeon (Incheon Campus, Korea Polytechnics)
- 임정연 (한국폴리텍대학 인천캠퍼스 교양학과)
- Received : 2018.01.25
- Accepted : 2018.03.20
- Published : 2018.06.30
The purpose of study was to analyze the trends of 2005 to 2018 revised 'convergence technology research' through text network analysis using NetMiner4.0 program. Data analysis was conducted by using keyword analysis, centrality analysis of 653 authors' keyword from 177 journals. The results of the study are as follows. First, Research on Converging Technology has been studied steadily over the past 13 years in Department of Industry Convergence. Second, the results of the search term frequency analysis show that the 'convergence technology', 'technology convergence', 'convergence', 'design', 'convergence education', 'STEAM', 'convergence research' were used as the main keywords of convergence technology research. Third, Community analysis results show that five communities have been classified five categories according to the characteristics of the search terms 'only IT', 'Cultural industry utilizing Convergence contents', 'Technology innovation and research analysis' And patent development'. Based on these results, we proposed the future directions of convergence technology research.
- Schwab, K. (2016), The fourth industrial revolution: What it means, how to respond. Paper Presented at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016.
- World Economic Forum, The future of jobs-employment, skills and workforce strategy for the fourth industrial revolution, 2016.
- T. J, Seong, Suggestions for the human character and education in the era of the fourth industrial revolution, Korean Journal of Educational Research, 55(2), pp.1-21. 2017.
- S.K. Kim.,Tasks and Prospects of 'Arbeit 4.0' of Germany in the Age of the 4th Industrial Revolution, The Journal of Eurasian Studies, 15(1), pp117-135, 2018. https://doi.org/10.31203/aepa.2018.15.1.007
- H.Y.Oh, The Fourth Industrial Revolution and Job Crisis in the Korean Economy, The Korean Economic forum , 11(2), pp93-115, 2018.
- S.H.Park.,K.S.Lee.,Occupational Restructuring with the Industrial Paradigm Changes and the Job Geography in Korea, 33(12), pp1-16, 2016
- W.C.Seo., A study on analyzing technology fusion using patent analysis and DEMATEL, 36(2), pp81-98
- J.H.Moon., W.J.Kwon., Y.J.Geum Analyzing Technological Convergence for IoT Business Using Patent Co-classification Analysis and Text-mining, Journal of Technology Innovation, 25(3), pp1-24
- H.Y.Kim., S.Y.Jung., An Analysis on the Research Network Structure of Convergence Technologies in Government-sponsored Research Institutes, 18(4), pp.693-718, 2015.
- H.I.Ha;K.Y.Kim.,J.H,Le;K.S.Kim, Analysis of the Effects of Intramural Technology Course-centered STEAM Contests on Middle School Students' Attitude toward Technology, 15(3), pp.113-136, 2016.
- J.S.Lee., An Empirical Study on Firm Performance of Government Policies for Convergence Technology : Focusing on the Development Plan of Government for Convergence Technology, vol.5, no.1, pp.177-204, 2016. https://doi.org/10.35525/nabo.2016.5.1.007
- N.R.Choi., B.H.Han., B.R.Kim., An Empirical Study on the Characteristics of BT-based Converging Technology Market in Korea, 15(2), pp.299-322, 2012.
- Y. H. Kim, J. H. Jeong, D. B. Kang, K. M. Park, and S. M. Kim, Trend analysis of research topics in "Journal of Lifelong Learning Society": Using network text analysis, Lifelong Learning Society, 11(1), pp.291-315, 2015.
- Popping, R., Computer-assisted text analysis. London, Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications. 2000.
- M., Shon, J. H. Jeong, and Y. H. Kim, Research subject change trend analysis of "Journal of Educational Information and Media Studies": Network text analysis of the last 20 years, Journal of Educational Information and Media Studies, 22(1), pp.31-53, 2016.