- Volume 22 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
ANALYTIC TREATMENT FOR GENERALIZED (m + 1)-DIMENSIONAL PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- AZ-ZO'BI, EMAD A. (DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS, MUTAH UNIVERSITY)
- Received : 2018.04.11
- Accepted : 2018.12.19
- Published : 2018.12.25
In this work, a recently developed semi-analytic technique, so called the residual power series method, is generalized to process higher-dimensional linear and nonlinear partial differential equations. The solutions obtained takes a form of an infinite power series which can, in turn, be expressed in a closed exact form. The results reveal that the proposed generalization is very effective, convenient and simple. This is achieved by handling the (m+1)-dimensional Burgers equation.
- O. Abu Arqub, Z. Abo-Hammour, R. Al-Badarneh and S. Momani, A reliable analytical method for solving higher-oder initial value problems, Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society (2013).
- H. Tariq and G. Akram, Residual power series method for solving time-space-fractional Benney-Lin equation arising in falling film problems, J. Appl. Math. Comput. 55 (1-2) (2017), 683-708. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12190-016-1056-1
- A. Kumar and S. Kumar, Residual power series method for fractional Burger types equations, Nonlinear Engineering, 5 (4) (2016).
- A. El-Ajoua, O. Abu Arqub and M. Al-Smadi, A general form of the generalized Taylors formula with some applications, Applied Mathematics and Computation (256) (1) (2015), 851-859. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2015.01.034
- E. A. Az-Zo'bi, Exact analytic solutions for nonlinear diffusion equations via generalized residual power series method, International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science 14 (1) (2019), 69-78.
- A. Jabbari, H. Kheiri and A. Yildirim, Homotopy analysis and homotopy Pad methods for (1+1) and (2+1)-dimensional dispersive long wave equations, International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat & Fluid Flow, 23 (4) (2013), 692-706. https://doi.org/10.1108/09615531311323818
- V. K. Srivastava, M. K. Awasthi and R. K. Chaurasia, Reduced differential transform method to solve two and three dimensional second order hyperbolic telegraph equations, Journal of King Saud University - Engineering Sciences, 29 (2017), 166-171.
- E. A. Az-Zo'bi and M. M. Qousini, Modified Adomian-Rach decomposition method for solving nonlinear time-dependent IVPs, Appl. Math. Sci., 11 (8) (2017), 387-395. https://doi.org/10.12988/ams.2017.714
- B. Lin and K. Li, The (1+3)-dimensional Burgers equation and its comparative solutions, Computers and Mathematics with Applications 60 (2010) 3082-3087. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2010.10.009
- V. K. Srivastava, M. K. Awasthi, (1+ n)-Dimensional Burgers equation and its analytical solution: A comparative study of HPM, ADM and DTM, Ain Shams Engineering Journal - Engineering Physics and Mathematics 5 (2014), 533-541. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asej.2013.10.004
- E. A. Az-Zo'bi, On the Reduced Differential Transform Method and its Application to the Generalized Burgers-Huxley Equation, Applied Mathematical Sciences, 8 (177) (2014), 8823-8831. https://doi.org/10.12988/ams.2014.410835
- R. G. Bartle and D. R. Sherbert, Introduction to Real Analysis (4th ed.), Wiley, 2011.
- F. J. Alexander and J. L. Lebowitz, Driven diffusive systems with a moving obstacle: a variation on the Brazil nuts problem, J. Phys. 23 (1990), 375-382.
- F. J. Alexander and J. L. Lebowitz, On the drift and diffusion of a rod in a lattice fluid, J. Phys. 27 (1994) 683-696.